New Drinks Packages

The 25% discount is not for other guests drinks..it is for the person who bought the package when they wish to buy a drink/spirit that is not included in the package.

Q. If Guest A buys the package, can they get a drink for Guest B?

A. No. The package should only be used by a Guest who has purchased it and drinks should not be given to any other Guest. All Guest’s in a stateroom who are eligible will be required to purchase a package.

During our cruise in December the dining staff also allowed me discount when I bought my wife a bottle of wine while I drank house red - as part of my package. There was no confusion over which one of us was drinking the bottle. Perhaps staff didn't interpret 'get a drink' as 'buy a drink' either way it worked for us and I would recommend it for anyone that drinks enough to justify the cost and wants a discount on extra drinks bought.

As I mentioned in an earlier reply the rise in price no longer makes it worthwhile for me even with the discount on my wife's drinks.

The 25% discount is not for other guests drinks..it is for the person who bought the package when they wish to buy a drink/spirit that is not included in the package.

Q. If Guest A buys the package, can they get a drink for Guest B?

A. No. The package should only be used by a Guest who has purchased it and drinks should not be given to any other Guest. All Guest’s in a stateroom who are eligible will be required to purchase a package.

Are you dropping this accusation now?

Nope.

All adults in cabin have to buy a package UNLESS you have a letter from your GP/Consultant to say that the other adult/s are not able to drink...this happened to us last year.

We are looking at this package for our upcoming Celebrity cruise. I think it's a good deal for the premium package.

It seems like it's a very good deal and the Royal package IMO is not. Main reason I think is the obvious-every adult has to buy the package in the room. I travelled with the family of 5 and would of had to but it for all and WOW!!! Considering hubby does not drink and both my sons and the one GF have the ocasional beer!!

Now-Celebrity-that includes specialty coffee, smoothies etc....... correct?? Great deal to me.

Archived