Is it possible to do a Pirates zip-line and Discover scuba in the same day?

klpsmom

DH and I are certified, but DS 13 isn't. Discover scuba would be his birthday gift:) and something we'd do with him. Our girls (19-15) want to do zip-lining and beach and DH and I want to do both scuba and zip-lining! Ha!

I've been researching zip-lining in Belize, but everything I come across doesn't sound as interesting as Pirates.

Are we crazy?? Help!:D

Personally, I would plan to do the Discover Scuba and then when you are headed back to the ship, you can do Clip N Zip zipline that is located right at Mahogany Bay Port. Then you know there won't be an issue getting back to the ship late.

Also, those that want to skip the zipping can just head back on the ship, while the zippers can go for it :)

The south shore zip line is minutes from West Bay Beach where you will find many dive shops willing to introduce your son to scuba. It is also safe enough your girls will be fine while the rest of the family is playing in the water. I would think you would have to contact the dive shop of your choice to sort out a time that works for all of you.

If you hire a driver he may be willing to look after both your things and keep an eye on the girls.

DH and I are certified, but DS 13 isn't. Discover scuba would be his birthday gift:) and something we'd do with him. Our girls (19-15) want to do zip-lining and beach and DH and I want to do both scuba and zip-lining! Ha!

Are we crazy?? Help!:D

I've been researching zip-lining in Belize, but everything I come across doesn't sound as interesting as Pirates

My sister and her hubby did the learn to scuba and it was most of teh day. You would be rushed to do both, but you could. They are close enough to each other. We booked our excursions through Roatan Sun Splash Tours. The dive center they use is in West End and they were really good from what Melanie said. Maybe check them out? We did the Pirates zipline and it was AWESOME!!! we did it in Belize too on a previous cruise, but this one was wayyyyy better.

Archived