March 1...Millennium....dance while you can...

brigantiner

So happy your bride is up and dancing,we would of joined you in this joyous occassion.....keep on shakin a leg while your able...ignore the jerks,they live miserable lives anyway.

KIMBERLEY

Why would anyone care where or when you danced. I dont know you but it brought a tear to my eye to think of such a wonderful memory of dancing with you wife who was previously in a wheelchair. I am not as kind as you, I would have flipped them off.

My hats are off to you for doing something your heart told you to do.

Norma

That is just why I am not too certain if I am in favor of the drink packages or not. When they came out, my initial thought was--- well this is going to really "declass" Celebrity-- I am thinking of the abuse potential. Sometimes I think I like the idea, but when I read something like this--- not so much.

IMO class isn't the issue. Seabourn/SilverSea/Regent and soon/now Crystal are all inclusive and I haven't heard/seen anything quite like this.

That is just why I am not too certain if I am in favor of the drink packages or not. When they came out, my initial thought was--- well this is going to really "declass" Celebrity-- I am thinking of the abuse potential. Sometimes I think I like the idea, but when I read something like this--- not so much.

I dont mean to offend but your post reeks of snobbery.

To the 2 special couples that heckled us as we danced in the Platinum Lounge: Very special to hear your jeers and laughter as I danced with my wife(yes, we knew the dance floor was below)....but it was great to dance with her for the 1st time without her wheelchair or walker.....perhaps you should pass on the drink package next time?

brigantiner,

I made this for my wife for our 20th Anniversary. It hangs on our wall at home.

We live by it, and it sounds like you do to.

Asif_small.jpg

I think drink packages,though not for me are fine.it's just a sad fact that drink packages combined with shorter cruises have more potential of becoming a party cruises

Well the reason the drink packages even came to mind was that the OP stated--perhaps you should pass on the drink package next time? I do think that with some people, maybe even many people, having the drink package might indeed be a contributing factor to having quite a bit more to drink than they might without it. Don't get me wrong- I enjoy some cocktails, too--- but I don't think having lots of drunks wondering around really adds to the ambiance of the ship. I mean- I love Celebrity- not Carnival. Just sayin.

A person that drinks too much will pay whatever it requires to drink too much; beverage package or no beverage package.

BTW by the time the drunks start to wander around is when most people are in bed :rolleyes:

Behavior like this has FAR more to do with upbringing than the availability of drink packages.

I totally agree because even a drunk person with class will have class.

Archived