March 1...Millennium....dance while you can...

brigantiner

To the 2 special couples that heckled us as we danced in the Platinum Lounge: Very special to hear your jeers and laughter as I danced with my wife(yes, we knew the dance floor was below)....but it was great to dance with her for the 1st time without her wheelchair or walker.....perhaps you should pass on the drink package next time?

Sorry that happened. I was looking for you at the sail away but I didn't stay long. Wanted to say hi neighbor:).

There were a few people that seemed to enjoy that drink package too much. I say dance wherever you wish.

To the 2 special couples that heckled us as we danced in the Platinum Lounge: Very special to hear your jeers and laughter as I danced with my wife(yes, we knew the dance floor was below)....but it was great to dance with her for the 1st time without her wheelchair or walker.....perhaps you should pass on the drink package next time?

Glad you enjoyed dancing with your wife! Ignore the boors; with or without alcohol, they're still boors.

I am so sorry you had to put up with such RUDE passengers! Enjoy your dances. It's the little things that make the best memories!

If, by chance those rude people read these boards, I want you to know that yes, you did manage to make yourselves the center of attention but I'm not sure it was the kind of attention you were looking for. Unless, of course, you think being called IGNORANT is a compliment. Grow up!

As the song says:

Work like you don't need the money.

Love like you've never been hurt.

Dance like no-one's watching.

Sing like no-one's listening.

Live like there's no tomorrow.

Fear like a stone.

AND To HECK with the hecklers!!!

Whoever they were they are complete wallopers.

I hope you enjoy many many more dances with your wife.

Thank you for all the great responses. This did not, in any way, diminish our experience. The cruise was the best and the detractors need to go home to themselves....punishment enough! Time to plan the next dance.....

Thank you for all the great responses. This did not, in any way, diminish our experience. The cruise was the best and the detractors need to go home to themselves....punishment enough! Time to plan the next dance.....

Love your attitude about the hecklers--must suck to be them!

May you have an equally wonderful time on your next cruise/dance!

Please don't let anyone steal your joy! Take faith in the fact that decent humans TOTALLY outweigh the clods out there. Cheers to you and your dance partner, beauty comes in so many forms, none quite so compelling as love!

Please don't let anyone steal your joy! Take faith in the fact that decent humans TOTALLY outweigh the clods out there. Cheers to you and your dance partner, beauty comes in so many forms, none quite so compelling as love!

Very well stated !!! Let No One Steal Your Joy !!!!

That is just why I am not too certain if I am in favor of the drink packages or not. When they came out, my initial thought was--- well this is going to really "declass" Celebrity-- I am thinking of the abuse potential. Sometimes I think I like the idea, but when I read something like this--- not so much.

My wife and I frequently sit (in-between our own dances) and watch with great admiration and joy all the other couples dancing. I bet there were many more people who enjoyed watching you dance. You just couldn't hear them.

That is just why I am not too certain if I am in favor of the drink packages or not. When they came out, my initial thought was--- well this is going to really "declass" Celebrity-- I am thinking of the abuse potential. Sometimes I think I like the idea, but when I read something like this--- not so much.

Sorry but the liquor package has nothing to do with those people being jerks.

I was on the cruise right before you, there was no shortage of drunks on board.

Most were just plastered and not jerks, kind of fun watching then during the course of the day.

Jerks are just jerks, drunk or not

Have a nice dance, good for you.

John

Well the reason the drink packages even came to mind was that the OP stated--perhaps you should pass on the drink package next time? I do think that with some people, maybe even many people, having the drink package might indeed be a contributing factor to having quite a bit more to drink than they might without it. Don't get me wrong- I enjoy some cocktails, too--- but I don't think having lots of drunks wondering around really adds to the ambiance of the ship. I mean- I love Celebrity- not Carnival. Just sayin.

Archived