FINALLY!!!!I booked today!!!

We have decided that this year we are "skipping thanksgiving," and I could not be more excited!!!!! It took some negotiating to get a date to work for the family, but now I can sit back and dream!!!!! I am beyond excited!!! It's been too long since my last cruise. If I close my eyes, I can smell the tanning oil and taste my first fun ship special!!!! I have banned myself from cruise critic for last couple of years because the thought of not cruising was depressing, but now I'm backkkkkk!!! I can only imagine how many hours I'll spend reading the boards. Tell me I'm not the only person who can be obsessed with CC? Goodness, I do have a while to wait;)!!!

YAYYYY! Welcome back!!! I'm sailing the week after thanksgiving and I'm puuuurdy darn excited. My days at work consist of, well work of course and hours and hours on CC. So, yup you're not alone!! I'm sure the family will be tired of me and my Cruise Prep at the dinner table, I'll *have* to find SOMETHING else to talk about...haha

I was on the Imagination for Thanksgiving in 2010 and believe me, sitting on the Lido with a DOD was the best way to celebrate the holiday :) I enjoyed it so much, I am now booked for the Liberty this Thanksgiving.

Enjoy your Thanksgiving and welcome back

I know just how you feel. My last cruise was in 2004 on the Destiny.

My sister and I just booked last week for Oct. 20 out of NY on the Miracle and I am SOOO excited!!!

. Already joined the roll call, spend hours here on CC, and I mean hours. I live alone so I have plenty of time ...like having friends right in my living room!!

I guess it will wear off..but then again, I don't know if I want it too!!

Enjoy your cruise..I think the anticipation is a great part of the cruise

experience.

We're with you on the "skipping Thanksgiving" thing. We had always talked about going on vacation for a holiday. We have always spend EVERY holiday with family and we wondered how it would be to just spend it with just the 3 of us. Of course my sons friend is coming, but he's part of the family. And my step father hunts so my mom weaseled ;) her way to come with us and my aunt is coming with her. So we won't really be 'just the 3 of us' but we'll still be away from my sisters and all of their families.

Now, if 9 months would just come a little faster!!!!!:mad:

Ahh sweet anticipation! The planning and waiting stage is half the fun for me too..

Some days I really have no idea how I have spent so much time here, but I work from home and it's a great "diversion" :rolleyes:LOL I am definitely addicted, especially when there are a few good threads I am following. I hide my addiction well though, mu husband is the only one who knows the full extent of my obsession.. My friends and family are clueless, hahahaha

Anyhow, CONGRATS on booking the cruise and welcome back:D

Archived