Aft Facing Concierge Class (C1) on S-Class

mit429

I'm curious as to if anyone has stayed in any of these rooms and has pictures?

Would be greatly appreciated (either of the room, or off the balcony)

Also do you know if they are bigger than the C3s or C2s. I am considering upgrading.

Thanks

Also do you know if they are bigger than the C3s or C2s. I am considering upgrading.

Thanks

Hi Mit429,

Like Real Estate... it is all about "Location, Location, Location"

On the Solstice Class Ships all the Cabins below Suites (Insides thru to Aqua Class) are the same size and layout (195 Square Feet)

Only Suites - Accessibile Cabins - and Family Views (sleep 5) are larger

Balconies however can be different across the classes... depending on WHERE one's stateroom is located.

The C1s on the back of the S-Class Ships just have regular sized balconies (54 Square Feet)

If you are looking to upgrade, and can snag a C2 Midship with one of the oversized Balconies "on the angle" on or off "the hump" that would probably be a better option

Those balconies being 2 to 3 times the norm, and being midship you are extremely central to everything.

There are similar sized balconies also to be found more forward "on the angle" that leads to "the bump" at the front of the ship.

So on the Eclipse (which I am guessing you are referring to)

Deck 9 = 9241 - 9243 - 9296 - 9298

Deck 10 = 1243 - 1245 - 1247 - 1249 - 1120 - 1122 - 1124 - 1126 - 1229 - 1231 - 1106 - 1108 - 1075 - 1077 - 1044 - 1046

Deck 12 = 2105 - 2107 - 2109 - 2111 - 2106 - 2108 - 2110 - 2112

Check the Deck Plans for a better understanding of their locations.

We were in # 1120 on the Solstice in January... LOVED it !!

Being the cabin that has the Balcony farthest out "on the point" of the ship, it offers almost a full 180 degree view. Cabin # 1120 faces naturally to the aft "on the angle"... but you can stick your head around the partition and also see forward... so loved this balcony when coming into port in the early AM... being able to be in my robe and sipping on tea or coffee, while seeing so much fore and aft was AMAZING !!

Would easily book again, or recommend to others.

Hope this is helpful,

Cheers!

Thanks

The staterooms/balconies for all the C1, C2, and C3's are all the same size. Only exception is the few C2's that are on the angle, aft of the hump. They are all decorated exactly the same -- only difference is the bed position, either by the bath or by the balcony.

In my opinion, not worth upgrading to a C1 unless the cost difference is minimal.

Hi Mit429,

Like Real Estate... it is all about "Location, Location, Location"

On the Solstice Class Ships all the Cabins below Suites (Insides thru to Aqua Class) are the same size and layout (195 Square Feet)

Only Suites - Accessibile Cabins - and Family Views (sleep 5) are larger

Balconies however can be different across the classes... depending on WHERE one's stateroom is located.

The C1s on the back of the S-Class Ships just have regular sized balconies (54 Square Feet)

If you are looking to upgrade, and can snag a C2 Midship with one of the oversized Balconies "on the angle" on or off "the hump" that would probably be a better option

Those balconies being 2 to 3 times the norm, and being midship you are extremely central to everything.

There are similar sized balconies also to be found more forward "on the angle" that leads to "the bump" at the front of the ship.

So on the Eclipse (which I am guessing you are referring to)

Deck 9 = 9241 - 9243 - 9296 - 9298

Deck 10 = 1243 - 1245 - 1247 - 1249 - 1120 - 1122 - 1124 - 1126 - 1229 - 1231 - 1106 - 1108 - 1075 - 1077 - 1044 - 1046

Deck 12 = 2105 - 2107 - 2109 - 2111 - 2106 - 2108 - 2110 - 2112

Hope this is helpful,

Cheers!

It also seems you have to pay the price for C1...At least on the Equinox, the prices of all cabins have come down, except for C1. The best bet is to get a GTY Concierge cabin for $3000 below C1 (Equinox May 21).:rolleyes:

We have stayed in (4) C1's on the aft/stern of both the Equinox and Eclipse...and while what has been stated above by others is accurate...there are stern/aft C1's that have a slightly wider balcony. If you look at a diagram and/or picture of Equinox/Eclipse/Solstice...C1 #2152, and cabins that line up below that cabin have a slightly wider balcony than the others...is it a big difference..NO...but it is noticeable.

We LOVE the stern cabins for the view of the wake, the soothing sound, and quiet location on the ship.

I will look to see if I have any pics.

Woody

We stayed in a C1 aft balcony cabin on board the Silhouette for our recent Transatlantic cruise. It was our first aft and we loved it. You really can't beat the view! The "sticky" at the top of this forum re: "s" class cabins is very helpful. I think we were in 9305 and had one of the "wider" balconies. There are three sizes (standard, slightly wider and widest) and all vary maybe 1 - 2.5 feet. It's a bit of a walk to the elevators, but I did not mind... I needed the exercise! I am attaching a photo (I hope) for your reference.

balcony.jpg.448114da731cb4031f4fad9bd5851383.jpg

We were on Eclipse last month and stayed in a regular balcony, but were checking out the aft balconies from the Sunset Bar as we're thinking of booking a C1 on our next Celebrity cruise. We noticed that some of the aft balconies seem to stick out so that the people on the decks above you can see you. They just seemed to lack some privacy. Are those C1s or are those the Sunset Verandas? I hope I'm making sense!

Archived