Best Orlando-Port Canaveral Transportation

TJ7334

I am renting a car from airport to port & turning it in after 1 day since I'll be coming in 1 night before cruise. Car is approx. $60. It won't be cheaper than a shuttle but being able to come & go on my time was worth the extra $.

Then I'll be taking Cortrans shuttle from port to MCO when we return. It's $20/pp one way. They had 3 great reviews on TripAdvisor so hopefully it goes well as I've never used them. :confused:

Then I'll be taking Cortrans shuttle from port to MCO when we return. It's $20/pp one way. They had 3 great reviews on TripAdvisor so hopefully it goes well as I've never used them. :confused:

How was CORTRANS?? I just submitted a reservation from portC to MCO with them online and am waiting for a response. Its more than a car rental but I dont feel like dealing with the desks.

How was CORTRANS?? I just submitted a reservation from portC to MCO with them online and am waiting for a response. Its more than a car rental but I dont feel like dealing with the desks.

We used them in February from our hotel to the port and from the port back to MCO. We were happy with their service and would use them again. :)

We used them in February from our hotel to the port and from the port back to MCO. We were happy with their service and would use them again. :)

great! good to hear. hopefully they respond soon.

THANKS!

Edited by ham_bone

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Cortrans was great.

Clean, On time & friendly.

Would Recommend!

We are flying into MCO to catch Enchantment in Sept and looking for a cheaper option than the cruise ship transfers (now $75 pp roundtrip).

Do you pay in advance for round-trip?

Were they waiting for you when you got off the cruise ship or did you have to call?

Also considering CoCo Beach Shuttle if anyone has feedback on them.

Edited by WilsonFamilyNRH

We are flying into MCO to catch Enchantment in Sept and looking for a cheaper option that the cruise ship transfers (now $75 pp roundtrip).

Do you pay in advance for round-trip?

Were they waiting for you when you got off the cruise ship or did you have to call?

We paid for a round trip when we were picked up @ our hotel to be taken to the ship. When we docked, they were waiting to take us to the airport. There was a man with a clip board with all our information and he directed us to their shuttle.

We paid for a round trip when we were picked up @ our hotel to be taken to the ship. When we docked, they were waiting to take us to the airport. There was a man with a clip board with all our information and he directed us to their shuttle.

Thank you. I don't see any reason not to book with Cortrans. They have 100% positive feedback on Trip Advisor and almost perfect on Yelp.

Edited by WilsonFamilyNRH

Hi this is my first post. I have been trying to organise a transfer from my hotel to Port Canaveral on the above date and have been having difficulty. Pick ups seem to be from the airport. would be very interested in sharing a taxi to the port. Anyone interested? Many thanks.

Hi this is my first post. I have been trying to organise a transfer from my hotel to Port Canaveral on the above date and have been having difficulty. Pick ups seem to be from the airport. would be very interested in sharing a taxi to the port. Anyone interested? Many thanks.

Cortrans picked us up at our hotel and drove us to the pier.

Thank you Marcia for replying. I tried Cortrans but they told me they do not pick up from International Drive, I didn't realise it would be so difficult.

Does your hotel have complimentary shuttle service to and from the airport? That might be an option. ??

No Marciano, I tried that. The Travel has arranged transport fro the airport to hotel and again from the port to the airport. I only need from IDrive to the port. Cortrans can collect from the airport but I would have to travel from the hotel to the airport to do that.

No Marcia, I tried that. The Travel has arranged transport fro the airport to hotel and again from the port to the airport. I only need from IDrive to the port. Cortrans can collect from the airport but I would have to travel from the hotel to the airport to do that.

You might be better off taking a taxi back to the airport then and a shuttle to the pier. Price them out. $$$ It's a good ride to the pier from MCO, maybe 45 minutes. Good Luck! :)

I'm cruising in April. I booked a fly, snooze & cruise package through goportcanaveral.com. Airport to hotel transfer, hotel to port transfer, port to airport transfer & 1 night at Stay Bridge Suites for 4 people. Total $256. Transportation is through Travelynx. Seems like a good deal to me. Anyone have any experience with goportcanaveral.com?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi folks,

Just got home from great weeklong cruise and I must recommend the transport service we used between the Orlando airport and the Port Canaveral pier. I found them online, and was sooooo pleased with their service.

The company is smart-two.com. I booked it online (going) and by phone (returning). The vehicle was pristine and the driver was very friendly. But the best thing was the price! The cost for two of us altogether was cheaper than one of us with the other transfer services.

I do not have any connection to this company, but I'm just so happy to have found them and want to pass them on to others. I hope they set up near me--but then again we have uber, and i'm happy with them.

Best,

Michele:)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just returned from our long weekend cruise and wanted to provide feedback on Cortrans shuttle service.

They provided exceptional service. At the airport exactly when they said they would be. Clean shuttle with a courteous driver. They got us to the cruise terminal in 45 minutes and had porters get all of our luggage. Upon return the porter asked who our shuttle service was. When we advised "Cortrans" he said, "Excellent choice. I guarantee they will be outside waiting".

Cortrans was waiting outside the terminal and got us back to the airport in plenty of time to catch our plane.

FYI...I highly recommend using the terminal porters when departing. They have their own line at customs and we bypassed well over 200 people. That was the best $10 I spent on the entire cruise! LoL

• 3 weeks later...

I was forced to use this company and found them to be superior. I had to use them because my original, pre-paid service did a bait and switch on us. We had a scheduled 8:30 pick up at the port. Their choices were 8:30, 9:45 and 11:45. Our driver tried to double up appointments to get the maximum number of seats filled. He was 20 minutes late for our pick up and intended to have us wait until his 9:45 customers showed up! We got into a nice argument and I eventually went elsewhere, even though it was all prepaid. The original company is Orlando Holiday Transportation. DO NOT USE. It appears their vans are all independent contractors and there isn't anybody to go to for dispute resolution except the unscrupulous driver himself.