Best Orlando-Port Canaveral Transportation

TJ7334

I've decided on Executive VIP for a private shuttle service. We're on vacation, so the last thing we want to do is drive...no car rentals for us, LOL! Since they came so highly recommended from many people, I thought we'd try their company. The owner was really great on the phone, and very accomodating.

How did things go in May if you don't mind me asking. Seems like a lot of ppl said good things about executive VIP and just recently a couple bad reviews. Anomalies? Or have they changed? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 2 weeks later...

I used them a year ago and will not use or recommend them. They finally showed up after being a hour late and only called to tell me that they would be late 10 min. before they finally made it there. Also I ordered a SUV and they showed up in a min van, not what I paid for.

Just returned form cruise and we used Access Line Transportation from airport to hotel in Port Canaveral and from ship to airport Met us on time and even earlier getting off ship and were great. Nice clean vehicle and safe drivers. Took 3 of us roundtrip for $195 and they did everything we could have asked. I will use them again and they answered all my phone calls and can certainly be trusted.

Just returned form cruise and we used Access Line Transportation from airport to hotel in Port Canaveral and from ship to airport Met us on time and even earlier getting off ship and were great. Nice clean vehicle and safe drivers. Took 3 of us roundtrip for $195 and they did everything we could have asked. I will use them again and they answered all my phone calls and can certainly be trusted.

Ditto to all that you said. Hubby and I just arrived at the cruiseport for our Majesty sailing with Access Line Transportation providing our 2nd drop off. The driver, Juan, was timely with the airport pickup; then three days later (today), he arrived promptly at the hotel for our ride to the ship. He'll be taking us to the airport when we return. Quite a pleasant experience...we WILL be using them again.

For our recent Epic cruise we used Sunshine Limousine.

We flew into MCO, spent the night at the airport Homewood Suites (used their free shuttle - the hotel and shuttle was great) and then used Sunshine to go from the Homewood Suites to the port. Then had them take us from the port to our Universal Studios hotel, and then from that hotel to the airport.

All 3 trips had excellent drivers, clean and well maintained SUV, and they were on time with great communication.

If we cruise out of Port Canaveral again we will definitely use them.

Their communication ahead of time was great and I reserved them in July and they did not run the charges through until 48 hours prior to each pick up.

http://sunshinelimousine.com/

• 5 months later...

How was the pricing and the service on this? I have friends that have used both Sunshine and Happy Limousine, have you heard anything on their comparisons?

For our recent Epic cruise we used Sunshine Limousine.

We flew into MCO, spent the night at the airport Homewood Suites (used their free shuttle - the hotel and shuttle was great) and then used Sunshine to go from the Homewood Suites to the port. Then had them take us from the port to our Universal Studios hotel, and then from that hotel to the airport.

All 3 trips had excellent drivers, clean and well maintained SUV, and they were on time with great communication.

If we cruise out of Port Canaveral again we will definitely use them.

Their communication ahead of time was great and I reserved them in July and they did not run the charges through until 48 hours prior to each pick up.

http://sunshinelimousine.com/

just back from a cruise on the carnival magic and we used smart-two.com from Orlando airport to our hotel in Port Canaveral and then from the cruise terminal back to the airport after the cruise

great service, free wifi in the 8 seat van,very comfy and time adjusted to match our actual arrival and departures

great communication by email prior and for booking and by text on the actual travel days

highly recommend them