Current Cruise Directors (CD) List - UPDATED

DonnaK

We need someone on Oasis now to ask Amy when this contract ends, and if/when she expects to return to the ship, to get specific and accurate info.

If you'd like, you should post on the roll call for the next Oasis sailing and ask if anyone is willing to find out and report back to us on this thread.

In fact, anyone who is looking for specific CD info can do the same! That's absolutely the best source of info, straight from the CD or activities staff on the ship.

I have asked for updates on both Oasis and Rhapsody but no luck.

I thanked Gina to soon. :o Maybe someone will know what Ricky's schedule will be, will keep my fingers crossed.:)

I'll ask if anyone knows Ricky's schedule when the time comes. But I would guess that with Oasis in FL that there will be first hand information as soon as he's there.

Gina

Does anybody know where Dave Chapman is? We had him on the Explorer a few times and liked him very much.

He was on Majesty July 16 through Nov 22, and he is now on his break. No word yet on when/where he will return.

Hello All

Been a while, down here in Australia

6 weeks left 1 18 cruise then 1 14 day to Singapore then home time March 23rd

Fang will take over as CD for the Asian season

Looking forward to the break this 6 month spot has been draining what with Bex hurting herself added stressed on top too, happy to say she's back in good health not working yet but is sailing with as my wife ......part timer :)

I will take over from Luke Arrowsmith on Rhapsody one week handover May 24th then there my new home from May 31st - Nov 30th

Looking forward to the change love the big ships but like anything can get too much of them

Be well

Graham

x

Hello All

Been a while' date=' down here in Australia

Looking forward to the break this 6 month spot has been draining what with Bex hurting herself added stressed on top too, happy to say she's back in good health not working yet but is sailing with as my wife ......part timer :)

I will take over from Luke Arrowsmith on Rhapsody one week handover May 24th then there my new home from May 31st - Nov 30th

Looking forward to the change love the big ships but like anything can get too much of them

Be well

Graham

x[/quote']

So it sounds like you are saying Luke Arrowsmith is our CD on Rhapsody on March 11 - May 31. Thanks for filling in the missing link.

Have a nice restful vacation during that time.

Hello All

Looking forward to the break this 6 month spot has been draining what with Bex hurting herself added stressed on top too, happy to say she's back in good health[/quote']

How does Voyager compare with Freedom, size-wise, in your role as CD? Dare I ask what you favourite class of RCI ship is? :eek:;) No doubt the change in itinerary of the current cruise would've been some extra work for you? With shuffling around activities and everything to work around the extra time in Nouméa. In one word, how would you describe what it is like being the CD on a ship full of (mostly) Aussie's?

I'll be on the 14 day repositioning cruise to Singapore, what inside information can you tell us? ;). Are you going to pull some strings and let us on 4 days early? Seeing as Voyager is in Adelaide on the 5th bound for Perth, and we live in Adelaide! I kid, I kid. No seriously. ;):D. So will you be joining us in the crowd then during the Farewell show on the final night? You'll be leaving the ship just the same as us, after all. ;)

Question! Do you know if cruisers will be able to hop off the ship in Fremantle (Perth) after checking in, for more exploring of the area? We fly in early, plan to do a tour of Perth CBD before arriving at check-in around 12 or 1 pm. Yet the ship doesn't leave until 10 pm, so it seems too good to pass up the chance to see more of Fremantle (Perth) minus all the luggage (checked and carry on).

Hello All

Be well

Graham

x[/quote']

Graham! You are the best, and much loved! :)

Thanks so much for taking the time to come here and update us! You've filled in a lot of blanks on our list!

Hello All

Be well

Graham

x[/quote']

Adventure OTS - Anthony Richards started January 6 (until when?) *Drew Devine will be joining Adventure in July

Allure OTS - Ken Rush started January 13 (until when?)

Brilliance OTS - Mercedes Fuentes started January 26 (until when?)

Enchantment OTS - John Blair started Jan 14 (until when?) *Marc Walker expects to join Enchantment on June 3, 2013 for 3 and 4 day cruises out of Port Canaveral.

Explorer OTS - Richard Spacey started February 1st to cover Leigh Xuereb's break. Leigh will return as the regular CD of Explorer on 3/31, 4/7 or 4/12 (date needs to be confirmed)

Freedom OTS - Drew Devine January 6 though April 14. Richard Spacey is replacing Graham Seymour as the regular CD on Freedom beginning April 14, (Graham has been reassigned to other ships)

Grandeur OTS - Rico du Breil started Oct 26 (until when?) *Jimmy Rhodes will be the regular CD for a few contracts when Grandeur moves to Baltimore (April 21?)

Independence OTS - Joff Eaton started November 22 until sometime in March, returning end of May through early September (exact dates? Who will be filling in for Joff from March through May?)

Jewel OTS - Dennis Charles (Dennis Sciortino) starts Jan 5 until sometime in March, and again from July to Sept (exact dates needed) and will be alternating with Carly Boileau (March through July, and again in Sept).

Legend OTS - Jimmy Rhodes will be on Legend beginning Feb 6 until he moves to Grandeur on April 21

Liberty OTS - Leo Papa started Jan 5th. Rich Edwards should be returning from his break on April 8.

Majesty OTS - Mitch Merucci started Nov 22 until March 4 (who will be the next CD?)

Mariner OTS - Carly Boileau until Feb 10 then Steve Davis Feb.10 - May 6th, Gordon Whatman is coming to Mariner on April 21. (Will there be an overlap for a smoother transition between CDs, or will Steve be leaving earlier than originally noted?)

Monarch OTS - Marc Walker Nov. 16 until April 1 when Monarch leaves the fleet.

Navigator OTS - Simona Ferraiuolo Jan 19 until March 30 then Keith Williams March 30 through April 21

Oasis OTS - Amy Fickert started December 1st for 4 months (exact date?) Ricky Matthews will be back to cover Amy's break

Radiance OTS - Bobby and Becky Brown returned on January 21. Paul Rutter for the Alaska season, May 17 through Sept 6.

Rhapsody OTS - Ricky Matthews January 7 through March 11. Luke Aerosmith March 11 through May 31. Graham Seymour for the Alaska season beginning May 31 (he is arriving on May 24 for a one week overlap)

Serenade OTS - James Andrews returned Jan 28 until Feb 11. Then Paul Rutter Feb 11 through April 8, then Ken Jones

Splendour OTS - João Pereira returned Dec 9 for the winter season in South America

Vision OTS - Mike Hunnerup started January 14 (until when?)

Voyager OTS - Graham Seymour January 8 until March 23rd. Then, Lixin Fang will be taking over the Asian season.

Adventure OTS - Anthony Richards started January 6 (until when?) *Drew Devine will be joining Adventure in July

Enchantment OTS - John Blair started Jan 14 (until when?) *Marc Walker expects to join Enchantment on June 3, 2013 for 3 and 4 day cruises out of Port Canaveral.

Explorer OTS - Richard Spacey started February 1st to cover Leigh Xuereb's break. Leigh will return as the regular CD of Explorer on 3/31, 4/7 or 4/12 (date needs to be confirmed)

Freedom OTS - Drew Devine January 6 though April 14. Richard Spacey is replacing Graham Seymour as the regular CD on Freedom beginning April 14, (Graham has been reassigned to other ships)

Grandeur OTS - Rico du Breil started Oct 26 (until when?) *Jimmy Rhodes will be the regular CD for a few contracts when Grandeur moves to Baltimore (April 21?)

Independence OTS - Joff Eaton started November 22 until sometime in March, returning end of May through early September (exact dates? Who will be filling in for Joff from March through May?)

Jewel OTS - Dennis Charles (Dennis Sciortino) starts Jan 5 until sometime in March, and again from July to Sept (exact dates needed) and will be alternating with Carly Boileau (March through July, and again in Sept).

Legend OTS - Jimmy Rhodes will be on Legend beginning Feb 6 until he moves to Grandeur on April 21

Liberty OTS - Leo Papa started Jan 5th. Rich Edwards should be returning from his break on April 8.

Majesty OTS - Mitch Merucci started Nov 22 until March 4 (who will be the next CD?)

Mariner OTS - Steve Davis Feb.10 - May 6th, Gordon Whatman is coming to Mariner on April 21. (Will there be an overlap for a smoother transition between CDs, or will Steve be leaving earlier than originally noted?)

Navigator OTS - Simona Ferraiuolo Jan 19 until March 30 then Keith Williams March 30 through April 21

Oasis OTS - Amy Fickert started December 1st for 4 months (exact date?) Ricky Matthews will be back to cover Amy's break

Radiance OTS - Bobby and Becky Brown returned on January 21. Paul Rutter for the Alaska season, May 17 through Sept 6.

Rhapsody OTS - Ricky Matthews January 7 through March 11. Luke Aerowsmith March 11 through May 31. Graham Seymour for the Alaska season beginning May 31 (he is arriving on May 24 for a one week overlap)

Serenade OTS - James Andrews returned Jan 28 until Feb 11. Then Paul Rutter Feb 11 through April 8, then Ken Jones

Splendour OTS - João Pereira returned Dec 9 for the winter season in South America

Voyager OTS - Graham Seymour January 8 until March 23rd. Then, Lixin Fang will be taking over the Asian season.

Just off the Jewel today. Dennis Charles will be leaving on March 21. Carly will take over for him while he is on his break.

Jewel OTS - Dennis Charles (Dennis Sciortino) starts Jan 5 until March 21, and again from July to Sept (exact dates needed) and will be alternating with Carly Boileau (March 21 through July, and back again in Sept).

Mariner OTS - Steve Davis Feb.10 - May 6th, Gordon Whatman is coming to Mariner on April 21. (Will there be an overlap for a smoother transition between CDs, or will Steve be leaving earlier than originally noted?)

Rhapsody OTS - Ricky Matthews January 7 through March 11. Luke Aerowsmith March 11 through May 31. Graham Seymour for the Alaska season beginning May 31 (he is arriving on May 24 for a one week overlap)

Serenade OTS - Paul Rutter Feb 11 through April 8, then Ken Jones

I'm currently on ex as we're pulling into port :(. I spoke with Richard last night and he confirmed that he is on ex until April 7th at which time Leigh will return. He's going to catch a quick flight and start on freedom the same day.

Steve

Explorer OTS - Richard Spacey started February 1st until April 7 to cover Leigh Xuereb's break. Leigh will return as the regular CD of Explorer on April 7

Freedom OTS - Drew Devine January 6 though April 14. Richard Spacey is replacing Graham Seymour as the regular CD on Freedom beginning April 14, (Richard is arriving on April 7, so there will be a week's overlap)

Jewel OTS - Dennis Charles (Dennis Sciortino) starts Jan 5 until March 21, and again from July to Sept (exact dates needed) and will be alternating with Carly Boileau (March 21 through July, and back again in Sept).

Serenade OTS - Paul Rutter Feb 11 through April 8, then Ken Jones

Is Rico still on Grandeur? For how much longer?

What date in March does Joff's break (Indy) begin?

Who will begin as CD on majesty when Mitch's break starts on March 4?

What date (end of March, beginning of April) is Amy's break (Oasis)?

I received an email from RCCL stating that Allan Brooks would be the CD on the 3/9/13 sailing of the Oasis of the Seas. Can anyone confirm this?

That would stink for me if it's true, because I sail the Allure on the 10th of March and I've had my fingers crossed for months that he would be the CD on our cruise

I received an email from RCCL stating that Allan Brooks would be the CD on the 3/9/13 sailing of the Oasis of the Seas. Can anyone confirm this?

These emails are notoriously inaccurate. I don't put much faith in them.

Of course, anything can happen, and things can change. But....

Allan has been the regular CD of Allure, alternating with Ken Rush. There has been no word that this schedule will be changing.

Ricky Matthews usually alternates with Amy Fickert on Oasis, and he has confirmed that he'll be covering her next break. Amy will probably still be on Oasis for your cruise on 3/9, as her contracts are usually 4 months long and she started December 1.

That would stink for me if it's true, because I sail the Allure on the 10th of March and I've had my fingers crossed for months that he would be the CD on our cruise

Ken's contracts are usually 4 months long too, so chances are that he will be your CD on Allure on March 10.

Archived