Shore excursion question

fd851

Charged as soon as you book which I think shouldnt be done - took a cruise on Princess last year and our excursions werent charged until we actually boarded the boat - much better idea - as we usually book our excursions way ahead of time why should the cruise line have your money that long?

I am thinking of pre-booking my shore excursions. If I do so, will my credit card be billed now, or will it go on my sea-pass card, once I board the ship?

Charged as soon as you book which I think shouldnt be done - took a cruise on Princess last year and our excursions werent charged until we actually boarded the boat - much better idea - as we usually book our excursions way ahead of time why should the cruise line have your money that long?

I you feel you need to hold a spot on that particular excursion, they feel they have a right to hold your money. If you don't want them to hold your money for so long, don't book the excursion so far in advance.

I know but I wish that the cruise lines would all do the same. We always book early if we are going to take an excursion thru the cruise line so we know we will not disppointed.

I you feel you need to hold a spot on that particular excursion, they feel they have a right to hold your money. If you don't want them to hold your money for so long, don't book the excursion so far in advance.

Archived