Mulligan FOS review 2/26-3/04 with pics

I appreciate the bump too. Taking some people that have never been on a Freedom class ship in 3 weeks. Everyone is getting excited!! Great pictures

PattyG12, your welcome! :) Being newbies on a Freedom class ship was incredible! Of course we didn't have anything else to compare it to but we leave in 15 days on a Radiance class ship and are so excited again! :D We have heard really good things about that class as well. And we will again take lots of pictures! Happy sailing!

Cindy

I saw alot of questions about the FOS on the main page so I thought it might answer a few of the questions.

And we do plan to use the dining room on the Jewel. We have heard great things about the experience. We will let you know when we get back, with pictures of course! :D

Great!

I occurs to me I wasn't very clear in my first post, so thank you for the great review and pictures.

I thought I couldn't be any more excited but I was wrong. Again.

Great!

I occurs to me I wasn't very clear in my first post, so thank you for the great review and pictures.

I thought I couldn't be any more excited but I was wrong. Again.

DrD, I don't think the excitement ever went away for me! Even when I was standing on the helipad at sail away, I couldn't believe I was there! And every day was something new to see and experience. The ship is incredible and the ports were beautiful! I don't know if you are doing Eastern or Western but I know you will enjoy it either way! Have a great time and write a review when you get back. :D Let us know how you liked it!

Cindy

• 7 months later...

Coupla things...

So happy to see this post, I will be cruising her in Sept 14. Can not wait!

The aft pictures that you took are lovely, showing the wake of the ship.

Is there a place to sit and watch the wake at the back of the ship?

Also, loved the formal pictures. They are beautiful.

And, I miss Maho! I love that place.

My cruise next time is to the western side. So I guess I'll have to just book the eastern again next time.

Thanks again. Brings back memories, huh?!

Coupla things...

So happy to see this post, I will be cruising her in Sept 14. Can not wait!

The aft pictures that you took are lovely, showing the wake of the ship.

Is there a place to sit and watch the wake at the back of the ship?

Also, loved the formal pictures. They are beautiful.

And, I miss Maho! I love that place.

My cruise next time is to the western side. So I guess I'll have to just book the eastern again next time.

Thanks again. Brings back memories, huh?!

I believe we were on deck 4 taking the pictures of the wake. There is a solid wall about 4 feet high on that deck which was always deserted and peaceful. So no sitting in chairs and watching because of the solid wall but it was so nice getting away from the crowds. We actually spent alot of time back there. We hope to someday be able to book an AFT balcony room.

Thank you on the formal pictures, we never have professional pictures taken so it was a nice change for us.

We loved Maho beach! Seeing the planes come in that close over your head was so cool and a must see in our opinion!

Have a great trip in Sept and post some pictures with a review when you get back. Look forward to seeing it!

Cindy:)

Archived