Mulligan FOS review 2/26-3/04 with pics

So this is where the tour takes a interesting turn:rolleyes:

DSC_1559.jpg

Seems that whoever sits in the front passenger seat is the official BARTENDER!

We had a great one! Temo only called him bartender so i dont know his real name:( Temo had a cooler on board with cokes and bear and water and the offical Bernards RUM PUNCH!!!!:eek: It is served in a plastic cup not much bigger than a shot glass. Beware the rum punch. Beware!! It took Cindy 30 minutes to nurse this down and I didnt think she was going to be able to walk when we got out of the van. This is when things started getting funny. Cindy and I are not big drinkers. Maybe a half dozen mixed drinks a year. This rum punch is not for begginers:D

I'm on FOTS in April and I will defiantly look into his tours. Its funny how the small things go a long way. I will also tell our group about Bernard. Any idea about the cost of his private tours ??

Sorry i don't know that. But you can email him and he will let you know. Look him up on line. Not sure i can post his email on here, He is easy to find online though.

I'm on FOTS in April and I will defiantly look into his tours. Its funny how the small things go a long way. I will also tell our group about Bernard. Any idea about the cost of his private tours ??

Not sure of the price but you need at least 10 people for a private tour. I too love Bernards, he is the best!

What a great review. Freedom is my favorite ship, and i try to sail on her at least once a year. I'm so glad you had a great anniversary cruise. Loved every picture you took, but am very sad that i have to wait until next December to be home on the Freedom again.

Thanx so much and a belated Happy Anniversary

Well on our last two days at sea, Cindy decided she had had enough fun for one week and that she would get sick and for the most part stay in bed for the next 48 hours:( I felt so sorry for her. She did get out of the room and try to enjoy the ship a couple of times but just couldn't make it to long plus we wanted to stay away from everyone as not to spreed it. ( It did seem like a upper respiratory problem ) But here are a few more picks of our last two sea days.

DSC_1666.jpg

Loved our balcony:)

DSC_1672.jpg

DSC_1673.jpg

P1010787.jpg

I guess all that is left to cover is Disembark. It is the pits to even talk about this but you got to do what you got to do:(

The one good thing about that morning is they do start serving breakfast in the main dining room at 6am! I woke up around 4am that morning when i heard something sound like it hit the ship. I went out on the balcony to see the pilot boat beside us. Couldn't go back to sleep then. Anyway, we were scheduled to get off at 9:15 so we went to eat and then came back to the room for a little while before getting the rest of our stuff and heading to the main theater to wait our turn.

0304120801a.jpg

We were number 23 out of 25 to get off. They called the first two but waited a long time to call anymore. Like maybe 45 min. They called a few more then stopped again. They said it was the weather. at about 11:00am they called our number and off we go. Maybe about 30 min to get to the cab. Anyway while in line, a customs officer said the wind got over 30 mph and they had to remove the walkway. ( he said it got up to 50 mph ). Other than that all was well.

DSC_1372.jpg

I guess to sum our first cruise up.....

We had a great time and was grateful to be able to visit some wonderful new places. We could not have picked a better ship for our first cruise. Wonderful crew, beautiful ship and plenty of friendly people. We could have took the time to get mad at the chair hogs ( only time it was very noticable was once in theater but it was funnier than the show ) but as big is that ship is, let them have it and find another spot. There are plenty of spots.

P1010375.jpg

Happy Cruising everyone:D

Archived