Mulligan FOS review 2/26-3/04 with pics

If I may, let me touch on a few tips we learned from here on cruise critic.

Pop up mesh clothes basket...... A MUST. If you like keeping your room halfway neat, this worked out great.

Putting the coffee table in the closet...... we left it out and it did not get in our way. It worked great for when we ordered room service. Somewhere to set the tray.

Over the door shoe holder...... We did take one but found we had more than enough storage so we never used it.

Clearing out mini fridge.....We were going to, but the stuff in it did not seem to cold so we figured why bother.

Air freshener for the bathroom.... A MUST!!! No fan in there and you are eating a lot

Don't overpack....We didn't listen to this, we also didn't take in to account bringing home souvenirs....so guess who had to buy a new bag at the logo shop!

Water shoes.... come in very handy if you go to Sapphire Beach on St Thomas

If I think of more we will post it...........

It's been great seeing things from the eye of a new cruiser. Thanks for the pics of the pilot

boat. We have seen it, but have no pictures. Your review has brought back memories.

We have to wait until October for our next cruise. Wait? Maybe we can find one to help

us.

thanks again for your review,

joann

Well this was suppose to be a review of our cruise and I have not reviewed it to much. So let me post some of OUR opinions.

Lets start with what always seems to be the touchiest subject on here, and that's food.

I ( Jeff ) am a very picky eater, so I am not good at reviewing food. And you wouldn't want my opinion on it. Cindy on the other hand is normal. Our restaurant of choice when we go out at home are Golden Corral, Chillies, O'charlies and our high end restaurant is Red Lobster just so you know what kind of food we eat. We are not into fancy as you can see. That's why we did not eat dinner in the main dining room at all. It's just not us. We did eat breakfast in there the last two days and wish we would have all week. It was that good. We ate at Johnny Rockets 3 times during the week and it was very good. Best apple pie

and shakes. The cafe promenade was good. The place to go for early morning coffee, ham croissants, and some good cookies. The Windjammer was ok . This is were we ate at the most. It was never really crowded except when it first open, if you would give it 20 minutes for the first wave to get there food and sit down, it was smooth sailing. The food itself was average, not really anything to knock your socks off. The one thing we just did not care for at all was the bread and rolls. Everything is hard and crunchy. Would have given anything for some garlic cheese biscuits or yeast rolls from GC. But thats all just one couples thoughts.

Archived