IE and useless info 2

ekco

Some of us had a great 2 weeks :D

Won 2 quizes with the help of Mallorca chap 1st week and on our own the second week :) An Island Escape bag and a plastic drinking vessel..they really know how to push the boat out :p

Weather never dipped bellow 30c during the day...only down side was the Duo 20/20 (singers) ...1/10 for trying.

Yes we had a great TWO weeks as well...:D no down side for us except it was difficult to find some shade out on deck ...we eventually found a spot on Deck 9 under the lifeboats !! Bit bumpy Sun night/Mon morning but the rest of the time very calm, in fact we slept really well the whole time ...could have been something to do with the single beds though !! ;)

We thought the group 'Rock the Boat' were very good and the showteam excellent ...didn't really see other singers/musicians so can't comment. Of course it goes without saying that Ross Roberts (the other RR!) really knows how to put on a Deck Party and knows how to get the best out of his team...brilliant !!

Your thoughts can tug you into strange and unfamiliar waters today, and you must travel alone on this short journey of the soul. You may be working on the solution to a particular problem, yet now you are poised to make a larger intellectual breakthrough. Nevertheless, don't push your thoughts onto everyone else; you can share your ideas with your friends when you return

How Strange :eek:

I almost forgot ....a word of warning.....I had my purse stolen in Palma, Majorca whilst walking from the Porto Pi shopping mall back to the ship...I stupidly put my 'rucksack type' bag on my back with all zips closed (I checked) for the short walk ...about 15 mins...back to the terminal...on arriving there I took my bag off my shoulders and noticed the zip was wide open...my purse was gone...just my purse...phone still there in another compartment. Luckily we only take 50 euros ashore at a time and one card...so lost my 50 euros as hadn't bought anything that day, along with my Debit card and driving licence, photos and of course my leather purse....there was no one to report it to at the terminal inspite of there being a 'police' sign there was no one there.....stopped a member of staff who said the correct procedure is to report it to reception.....did that immediately and they had the bank phone numbers to report cards stolen....so was able to ring bank and stop card within half an hour of it being taken.....Reception also provided a letter for insurance purposes before we came home.

As luck would have it we do have a card protection insurance which covers passports, driving licence, all debit/credit cards, etc. we phoned them and they contact all your banks etc. on your behalf...although in this instance we had already done it. They will pay out for the cash, new purse, and cost of renewing driving licence (£20) so it was worth having !

I suppose we had become complacent as we always used to just take the cash and one card zipped in an inside pocket in our bags, don't know why I didn't. However it didn't spoil the second week of the cruise and at least I wasn't bashed over the head !! :)

Wonder what my stars would have said that morning RR :D

Sorry to hear about that Jenny. A lesson to us all on holiday.

It reminded me of the time we were camping in Cornwall and went to the local pub for a few lemonades. Next morning hubby woke up screaming he had left his wallet with all his money and credit cards in the pub. I told him to check everywhere in the tent but nothing. So we re-traced our steps calling in at the shops and pub, still nothing. So he spent all morning cancelling all his debit and credit cards on the phone AND THEN found the flipping thing under his pillow!! Aargh!! Murder was nearly committed that day, lol.:D:D

Jan

Thought about doing this one....what do you all think? and it is AI

Pacific Rim cruising with Crystal

Cruising doesn't come much more luxurious than the Crystal Symphony. We long for a break onboard - perhaps in the 982 sq ft Crystal Penthouse.

It has all those essentials that we crave, from a private work out room, library and butler’s pantry to a master bathroom with a full-sized Jacuzzi with ocean views. And 98 days exploring the Pacific Rim from Singapore and Shanghai to Brisbane and Bangkok sounds perfect. Between ports, you can learn a new language or how to play the piano, relax in the Feng Shui-inspired spa and even get coached by PGA pros in a golf clinic. And the price? Just £140,522 per person all-inclusive

Helloo peeps, not been on here for a few days, hope everyone ok. Have I missed much, not got time to look through all the posts as have to be out again in a bit.

RR I haven't heard from Danni in anew days so will do some investigating for you, although as she know so go on here if it's top secret she prob won't tell. Should have got your email address before I left for both you and jenywren. I did get Majorca chap so suppose I could get him to pass mine on to the both of you if he has yours

Bloody awfull weather here so can't wait for winter if this is summer :cool:

Message for Jen? how come Ross Roberts is finishing!! on a source I have re the Island Escape.

Oh it wouldn't be the same without him....wonder if that's why his ex assistant (also surname Roberts) was joining the show team ??? as a possible replacement maybe??? purely guesswork you understand !!!:)

Archived