IE and useless info 2

ekco

Can't wait for my next one. Especially seeing Geoffs face when he sees Danni for the first time in 8 months. Think there might be a few tears. Dads and their daughters :)

Remind me to keep my iPad away from people asking for newspaper RR :D

Hope your all ok.

And your point is GOOSE?

As this heading of the thread indicates IE and useless info and through this thread there has been many a happy post and usless info :D look at the post counts of this one and the other usless thread and you will see people enjoy posting USLESS posts :p.

You one of these people who moan because it's in your back yard!!!!!!!

Hellooooo, I'm back! Fab week on IE, adored Tangier and Gibraltar especially. Bored to tears by Valencia, glad they're changing it to Ibiza next year. Ship as brill as ever just one or two cost cutting measures noticed but, hey, it's a double dip recession! Jenny, met your gorgeous daughter Danni, gave her a big hug from you and have a great pic of her and my 13 year old daughter. Sat by her at the Beachcomber last night too, but didn't want to bother her as she only had 20 mins to eat between shows! She sang a song early on in week that was her 'dad's favourite' so I thought of you both! Managed to snaffle 4 free drinks at returning passenger party ;) tell you what, though, am sick to death of them pushing the ruddy on board spa!!!

Claire xx

Bella, your so kind. We think she's beautiful but we are slighty biased. She wouldn't have minded you talking to relative night. After all if it wasn't for passengers she wouldn't have a job.

Would love to see the picture.

Oh and Goose30 what does it matter?

Glad your bak safe bella and you had a nice cruise

I was visiting my son and daughter-in-law last night

when I asked if I could borrow a newspaper.

'This is the 21st century, old man,' he said.

'We don't waste money on newspapers.

Here, you can borrow my iPad.'

I can tell you, that bloody fly never knew what hit it... :D

Oh how I have missed all this!!! :D Haven't been on holiday just 'things' going on. :eek: Glad the 'old' forumites (Is that a word?) still going strong! ;) Really need a holiday!!!

Mo.

Righty Ho, been trying to suss out this Photobucket stuff so I can show Jengef the pic of Dannii with my daughter. Hope this link works! http://i1249.photobucket.com/albums/hh516/Bellaburgundia/Facebook/Mobile%20Uploads/558434_10151141310567165_1540516630_n.jpg

Not sure I've done it right at all! :confused: Let me know if you can see it RR or Jengef!

Claire x

P.S Simon Candlish from the IE ents team was on the top ten 'Don't Tell the Bride' moments on BBC three t'other night - he came in at no.2 for arranging a Vegas wedding his fiance didnt want! I gather they divorced just over a year later...I found him irritating, to say the least, with his constant Churchill the dog impersonations! :p

Sadly not cappers. .sitting in a bar watching footie :D

Well thats a licker from licky end innit RR..and theres me thinking you may have been the other RR in disguise! I met him you know,,introduced myself and told him I'd heard all about him on here :D

Villefranche is a beautiful place. We have been there twice. The first time we went to Monaco and the second to Nice. If we ever go again, we are going to explore Villefranche itself - gorgeous!

The only downside is you have to tender :eek::rolleyes:

We were lucky when we tendered. It was a beautiful day and we caught the train to Nice. Got back early afternoon and tendered back, then the sea went mad and got really rough. The tender after us struggled to get alongside the ship and disembark the passengers, quite scary for them. The ship moved away into calmer waters and the tenders were stopped, leaving passengers stranded ashore for over an hour.:eek:

Jan

Archived