IE and useless info 2

ekco

You're not allowed irons on any cruise ship because of the fire risk!!!!

If you roll things rather than fold they will not be so creased, if anything is creased you can try hanging in a steamy bathroom and the creases should fall out .....failing that send to the laundry for pressing !! (at a cost of course!) :)

Used the laundry for the second week..cost £20 for 1 weeks t shirts and shirts ;) same day wash and press and all hung up in the wardrobe..nice chap was our steward.

H&S I agree with ...it's other lives you are putting at risk if you take one on board...leave it on and the ship rolls in heavy seas and over goes one iron while your being sick in the toilet sick0021.gif

Ha ha ha, thanks RR! Yep have spent 7 hours ironing 4 case loads and carefully rolling it! Now one last Q. These e tickets, do I print another copy for return flight? Never used them before, hope I've printed right thing, looks a bit like a letter! Miss the little booklets :(

He he, mines the 19 kg and hubby's and kids all under 15 ;) good idea about scanning in the e tickets, will do that now. I printed another copy incase for return journey. Well, ship ahoy chums and I look forward to meeting Danni after all you've told us Jengef :)

You might do....we just had one choppy night out of 14 so was good...take some travel pills...Stugeron work well for me ...over the counter at Boots....Captain usually says if its going to be a bit choppy and thats the time to take a pill. :(

Its when the Captain doesn't mention the nights wind speed you have to worry?? batten down the hatches....you have a short memory Jenny ;)

Rock n roll at 3 in the morning ...was good fun

I did say the Captain usually says if its going to be choppy !! :D on this occasion he never said a word but hey, we were all in bed anyway !!

Another clue is the appearance of 'motion discomfort' bags on the stairwells :)

Well my count down has well and truly started - travel agent has started to stalk me at work with questions like:

Do you have your euros yet?

Have you got your travel insurance?

Do you want to upgrade?

I replied

No

No

Already upgraded and I am trying to have my lunch!!

Is this going to be a regular call at lunchtime? 4weeks to go and IE here we come oooooo excited:D

I don't like this summer season lark! Haven't had much time to get on hear and read all the posts, mind you 'Mr Grey' has had a little bit of my attention too:o

Had to find out what all the fuss was about.:eek:

Hope this weeks cruisers had good flights and are now not fighting for sunbeds

Got a whole day off today and got a bad back so hopefully will get round to posting my review on hear today , at long last.

Enjoy the sunshine :rolleyes:

I was visiting my son and daughter-in-law last night

when I asked if I could borrow a newspaper.

'This is the 21st century, old man,' he said.

'We don't waste money on newspapers.

Here, you can borrow my iPad.'

I can tell you, that bloody fly never knew what hit it... :D

Archived