IE and useless info 2

ekco

Hi Jengef - I do have Rebel Rousers email, but not Jenny Wren's. Mail us and I'll pass RR's on to you.

Sorry you've all had such awful weather - we have just had the opposite, the fire fighting planes have spent 3 hours this evening trying to stop a forest fire near here :mad:

Hi Jengef.....RR has my email which he can pass on to you should you need it!!!

Hope business is good for you, are there holidaymakers despite the weather? ....was thinking about Danni in the Hairspray number the other day and how good she was doing that too....she's such a versatile performer!!:)

Ross is not leaving , so Danni tells me.

The windy night wasn't too bad although the captain announced it might be. Danni said she didn't notice it apart from the ship listing (think that's the word I mean, leaning to 1 side ) all night.

Jenywren you say such nice things about Danni , thankyou. She's nearly finished recording her cd which she can then sell on the ship.

She had her purse pinched in Pisa. It was returned to her minus the cash but her cards were still in it.

Oh and yes we have got a few holidaymakers here ,luckily as its not BBQ and beach weather they are eating fish and chips :)

Oh good so business is booming then !!!!:)

I say nice things about Danni because she is so good.....so versatile you must be so proud of her !

Sorry she had her purse pinched, she was lucky to get it back....I don't think they want the cards just the cash....there was one card in my stolen purse but they didn't attempt to use it...I've successfully claimed for my 50 euros, cost of a new driving licence and a new purse...cheque is on its way so that nasty episode is closed.....it does shake you up when something like that happens...I was angry and I expect Danni was as well.

Looks like we may have better weather next week...not before time :)

One week today i will leave the dreary Lancashire drizzle behind and be aboard!!:p

Can you recent sailors tell me if the Captain still hosts his returning passengers drinks party? I managed to get quite squiffy (for free) at the last one! As I recall we got an invite pushed through the cabin door.;)

Getting a wee bit excited now (if I ignore my flying phobia:eek:)

Claire

He indeed does have a returning passengers party..I think it is over in about 30 Min's now? I haven't been to the last 4 but I do know Majorca chap went when we were on last time and the Captain left after 20 Min's

Think of flying as sailing in the air ;) mind you it gets rougher on the ship sometimes :p

As for your Lancs drizzel...want some of our heat :mad:

Yes, please RR, I'll swap your heat for our 17 degree grey drizzle (you know the stuff that gets you wet)! Last time we sailed, the returners party lasted over an hour and I managed to get the drinks tray to swing my way 3 times!

I've booked a cabin midship this time after a very rough night near Sardinia last time. Hopefully the straits of Gibraltar will be kind to us ;)

We went to the first returning passengers party but didn't bother with the second one (you get two if you're on for two weeks of course!!!) but it wasn't much fun...the Captain does seem to say the same things over again....such as 'Please put sun cream on as I don't want to see any lobsters!!' must have said that at least half a dozen times over the two weeks..... and there were still plenty of lobsters!!!! :D

Still scorching hot here !!!:)

Been a scorching few days here too. Even managed a whole day off today..... Bonus . Danni is better and hopefully will get to finish her cd soon so I can listen to her before november :D if she posts one to me that is !

Enjoy your cruise bellaburgundia :)

Bellaburgundia can you say hi to Danni for me if you bump into her, she's a little down this week.

Enjoy your cruise and all that lovely sunshine :)

Of course I will! Poor Danni, I've been telling my 13 yo daughter about her and she can't wait to see her! I expect my 17 year old son will be pretty impressed too ;) may not get chance to get on here tomorrow so I shall see you all with my debrief when I return

Claire xxx

Archived