Victory compared to Legend and Glory

phyzz

looking to book spring break next year - possibly on the Victory / we have been on both the Glory and Legend -- how does it compare ?

thanks

Phyllis

Victory will be closer in layout to the Glory than to the Legend. IMO, Legend is my favorite ship and Victory my least favorite.

I have never been on any of those ships. But I do know that the Victory (Triumph Class) is basically a smaller version of the Glory (Conquest Class) and does not have a steakhouse.

I have been on Victory, Legend, and Glory, and would agree with that comparison and also add no Fish and Chips on Victory.

Phyllis,

How was the cruise with your daughter?

I have been on Victory, Legend, and Glory, and would agree with that comparison and also add no Fish and Chips on Victory.

Phyllis,

How was the cruise with your daughter?

It would be interesting for someone to make a chart showing which ammentities are on which ship. That would be useful for people seeking out a particular ammenity.

Since you have been on all 3 of those ships, maybe you could confirm or deny something that I suspect (but did not want to say, having not been on any of those 3 ships): if someone has been on the Glory, would they find the Victory disapointing, since it's basically a smaller version with fewer ammenities? And even though the Legend is even smaller than the Victory, would they prefer it over the Victory, given that it's a completely different layout, and not a smaller version of the Glory? Just a thought, but I could be wrong, having never been on any of those ships.

looking to book spring break next year - possibly on the Victory / we have been on both the Glory and Legend -- how does it compare ?

thanks

Phyllis

it's a smaller, more crowded vserion of the glory, except it has no steakhouse or chips bar.

no comparison to a spirit class vessel, except it floats, and has a whaletail.

I have been on the Legend (my favorite) the Glory (HATED the layout of the ship) and will be going on the Victory in a few weeks so can't comment yet. I really try to decide what ship I go on by looking at what ports interest me. I don't think I will ever like a ship as much as the bright and open Legend, but how many times can you visit the same ports?

We have been on the Victory, Glory, and Miracle(sister shi

P of Legend). Victory is my fave of the 3. I love the decor. It is very similar to Glory in layout. The Glory has the steakhouse, fish and chips, sushi bar and the Victory does not. I use to love the open back area on the Spirit Class but now that is Serenity Area. Glory and Victory both have the big screen. I'm not sure if the Spirit Class have those now. The biggest difference is Glory/Victory have 2 dining rooms which complicates the deck plans. The Glory has less dead ends than Victory IMHO.

Archived