has anyone gotten airbrush tatoo?

DW got one on our Conquest cruise - many years ago. It was a small dolphin, and I want to say it was around $20. Bigger tats with more colors or more involved designs were more expensive.

It lasted the entire cruise, but was starting to deteriorate by the time we got home. Want to say it was totally gone a week after we go home.

I got one in Costa Maya on my Valor cruise, it was on a Carnival beach tour, and it cost 20.00. ( a small butterfly, on the ankle ), lasted only about 2 and a half weeks. Let me say, it was a one time indulgence. I dont mind real tattoos on others, but for me will never happen. I have low tolerence for pain/needles, and reluctance to make permanent marks on my body, therefore never a real tat for me!

Also, 20.00 for a mark on my ankle for two weeks....not going to happen again, rather spend my 20.00 on DOD's.:D

Our oldest son "won" a free airbrush tattoo from the Lido Deck at the Camp Carnival welcome party. They mentioned something about not getting oil (i.e., suntan lotion) on it or it would disintegrate faster. Between the suntan lotion and it rubbing against the sheets when he was asleep, it was mostly gone before the end of our 5-day cruise.

52 year old me went A wee bit wild and got a couple floral/vine looking airbrush tattoos to the ankle on the Slendor 9/11/11. It was quite fun and temporary. They stayed for 2 weeks. I would do it again. Also got my hair corn-rowed in Vallarta. It was fun stepping into a vacation life that week. I enjoyed it, and my husband loved it....;)

My husband & I both got them on our January cruise on the Sensation. Seem to recall that we paid about $15 a piece.

They have plenty of styles to choose from or they can freehand based on the skills of the person working. We were told they would last about a week, but were also told what to do if we needed it off sooner...this was important because my hubby chose to get two "teardrops" on his face! (Yes we had gone thru a few buckets by this point) It was a lot of fun...people checking in with him each morning to ensure he hadn't "earned" another!! Clearly he needed his off when he went back to work!

Have fun with it!!

The DS (16) his initials tattooed on the side of his body where his rib cage is. I don't know how much it cost because I wasn't with him. It lasted about 1 and a couple of days before it started to chip off. He wants to have it done for real and I said he has to wait until he's 18 at the least to make a decision regarding something so permanent. By then he'll either have forgetten all about it or not. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I got a little seahorse last time because my fiancé won a free airbrush tattoo by calling into the morning show and announcing to the whole ship that I was sexy LOL. On the wedding cruise I want to get a "Just Married" tramp stamp to be funny

I got a little seahorse last time because my fiancé won a free airbrush tattoo by calling into the morning show and announcing to the whole ship that I was sexy LOL. On the wedding cruise I want to get a "Just Married" tramp stamp to be funny

ahahahaha!!! love this idea!!!

Archived