Deck 3 cabin on Oasis of the Seas

texas bound

We have a larger interior cabin on the 3rd Deck on the Oasis of the Seas. All of the reviews I've seen show people mostly with balcony cabins.

I would like to have a review of the Deck 3 cabins.

What are the good/bad things about being on Deck 3 (dining room, elevator, getting to other places on ship.)

we had an inside on deck 6. I prefer an inside cabin. i would rather pay the few hundred dollars extra to do some great excursions. we were upgraded to a balconey once and barely ever used it. We never go to the cabin except to sleep and change clothes. If i want to see water there are plenty of places to go pull up a chair and relax with a view. balconey cabins are larger. it depends on what type of person you are. if you just want to hang out in your cabin on the balconey cause that relaxes you or if you have small children that are sleeping and you dont want to stay in the room and be quiet than a balconey is good for you. I would never do an inside balcony- the people across from you have been known to show all and i really dont need to see all. even though its a big ship everything seemed well planned out and easy to get to. sometimes the elevators were packed but you didnt have to wait long

Having to use the elevator can be a pain, but it's not a deal-breaker. While I would never do an inside cabin (I really hate using lights in the daytime!), it's great way to save money. Most folks don't give a fig about their cabin.

Archived