soda cards?

abbypa

No, there is no way to prepay specifically for a soda card. It's one of the few things you can't. You can put money on your account by buying onboard credit certificates also known as "Fun Ship Dollars". You can then use the credit to apply towards the card when you purchase it onboard.

Fun Ship Dollars: http://www.carnival.com/BonVoyage/AddToCart.aspx?cat=giftcertificates&pid=FSD

You can also order them by calling Bon Voyage.

I always get the soda cards. Wish you good pre-order them, but you can't. You will find that sometimes you get your money's worth, and sometimes not. But it's nice to not have the sign the tickets every time you want one. I like Diet Coke with dinner, so there is seven right there. we have a few cocktails, but are not heavy drinkers. Well some of my group are.....

Like the bottles of alcohol the soda sticker can be order by calling the Bon Voyage Department @ 1-800-522-7648 Monday-Friday from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM EST. You have to ask about it they don't suggest it. There is no savings by doing this you will pay the full price based on the total # of days cruising + the 15% gratuity + the going rate on tax for the departure port, but you can get the sticker nearly immediately on boarding. Which differs from the soda tickets which will be issued at the first night dinner in the MDR.

Generally you pick up the pre-paid for sticker during embarkation at the coffee shop (& sometimes a special table set-up on Lido), so the line tends to be shorter than the table or the specific bar selling the stickers that day. Be sure to have BV email you a reciept because 1 time (out of the 3x I've done this) they did not have our party on the list of pre-purchasers, and having the email smooth the way that the sticker was issued immediately without waiting for calls from the ship to the BV. BTW each person in the party purchasing the soda sticker needs to be present when the sticker is applied, regardless of if you pre-purchase or buy them at a later time on board.

Like the bottles of alcohol the soda sticker can be order by calling the Bon Voyage Department @ 1-800-522-7648 Monday-Friday from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM EST. You have to ask about it they don't suggest it. There is no savings by doing this you will pay the full price based on the total # of days cruising + the 15% gratuity + the going rate on tax for the departure port, but you can get the sticker nearly immediately on boarding. Which differs from the soda tickets which will be issued at the first night dinner in the MDR.

Generally you pick up the pre-paid for sticker during embarkation at the coffee shop (& sometimes a special table set-up on Lido), so the line tends to be shorter than the table or the specific bar selling the stickers that day. Be sure to have BV email you a reciept because 1 time (out of the 3x I've done this) they did not have our party on the list of pre-purchasers, and having the email smooth the way that the sticker was issued immediately without waiting for calls from the ship to the BV. BTW each person in the party purchasing the soda sticker needs to be present when the sticker is applied, regardless of if you pre-purchase or buy them at a later time on board.

We bought ours in advance on our Legend cruise last April. We had a voucher in our cabin when we got there. My son took the voucher and our S&S cards to wherever it was they specified and got all of them while we were unpacking. I guess each ship may have different ways. :)

Like the bottles of alcohol the soda sticker can be order by calling the Bon Voyage Department @ Monday-Friday from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM EST. You have to ask about it they don't suggest it. There is no savings by doing this you will pay the full price based on the total # of days cruising + the 15% gratuity + the going rate on tax for the departure port, but you can get the sticker nearly immediately on boarding. Which differs from the soda tickets which will be issued at the first night dinner in the MDR.

Thank you so much for the info! I will definately be doing this. Love to have it all prepaid! :D:D

Archived