Allure Park Cafe-What can I have besides Roast Beef?

We are so excited about our upcoming Allure cruise in July, and I hear so much abouth the Roast Beef sandwiches at the Park Cafe. Problem is, I don't like Roast Beef, or other cold cuts. Do they have anything else that I might enjoy? I thought I had read somewhere once that they had Tuna Melt's but I am just curious as to whether I would find something there that I liked.

Any suggestions/advice would be greatly appreciated.

I remember that they served all kinds of salads ... they would build it per your request, plus potato salads, etc. All kinds of muffins and desserts. For breakfast egg sandwiches, bagels, etc.

We are so excited about our upcoming Allure cruise in July, and I hear so much abouth the Roast Beef sandwiches at the Park Cafe. Problem is, I don't like Roast Beef, or other cold cuts. Do they have anything else that I might enjoy? I thought I had read somewhere once that they had Tuna Melt's but I am just curious as to whether I would find something there that I liked.

Any suggestions/advice would be greatly appreciated.

They offer soups, a variety of pannini's, a great made-to-order salad bar as well as different "special" sandwiches each day. They also have fruit and other specialty salads. I'm sure you'll find something (and probably many somethings) that you'd enjoy.

If it changes your mind, the roast beef isn't cold cuts. It's sliced warm, like a carving station. I liked it, but found the roll a little salty.

They also have a salad station, fruit, other panini type sandwiches. I liked their breakfast sandwiches as well.

I had a different panini or wrap there every day (some were hot/toasted and some were room temp), plus a made to order salad with lots of diced veggies and different proteins. My daughter had a yogurt parfait every day. Then, there are single serving bags of chips.

I had a ham and cheese panini with a fruit cup for lunch a couple of days. It was really good. I also got a warm raisin bagel with apricot cream cheese for breakfast most mornings. Strawberry-Kiwi water was one of my favs.

I have to agree....they had a WONDERUL 3 cheese panini. The hubby had the Roast beef but to be honest it was so rare that it could have walked off. As others have stated there are salads that can be made to order as well as other items. I'm not a big fan of cold meat sadwiches so I know where you are coming from. :D

Archived