Oasis/Allure Balcony cabin pictures w/ sofa bed in use?

Hi - Does anyone have a picture of an Oasis/Allure Balcony with the sofa bed pulled out? I've searched high and low and can't seem to find one. I'm trying to visualize how much space we have once the sofa bed is in use. Our cabin layout has the sofa bed by the balcony. Will we be able to walk past our sleeping kids to get out to the balcony?

Thanks! :)

Sorry, I don't have a picture, but our cabin was the same configuration.

You will be able to walk by the sofa, but it will be tight. Ask the attendant to have the small coffee table stored for you for the week and it will give you a bit more room. Have a great time!

Sorry; we don't post pictures on here anymore, due to some privacy concerns. Yes, you will be able to walk past but it will be tight, as mentioned.

Me too!! Does the cabin attendant fold the bed up in the am and unfold in pm ???

Yes. :) In our experience, ask the steward to make the bed up the long way, contrary to the way one thinks it should be made. You'll have a little extra length this way, if your kids are older/taller. That's what we found, anyway.

We had a balcony stateroom aboard Oasis in 2010. There were 4 in our party, including a wheelchair user (extra "stuff" in the room). In addition to the twin beds, the chair (not sofa) opened up to a twin bed, and a roll-in cot was added to the room. Both were surprisingly comfortable. The room attended opened up both while we were at dinner and closed them while we were at breakfast. The cot was tucked into the corner, barely visible. We did not feel cramped at all. Sorry, no photo available.

Sorry, yes, we did have an accessible stateroom. As much as I disliked my Disney cruise, I have to admit the Disney Magic accessible staterooms are VERY large, much larger than RCCL's. However, there was plenty of room for 4 adults (2 of them women with LOTS of stuff!) The chair opened to a twin-size bed.

Archived