Table for Two

Hello,

We are sailing on the FOS and this will be my first RCL cruise. DW and I have been on three carnival cruises and usually send John Heald a request for a table for two each time. Is there an equivalent or somewhere I can email to make such a request? Thanks for the assistance.

Hello,

We are sailing on the FOS and this will be my first RCL cruise. DW and I have been on three carnival cruises and usually send John Heald a request for a table for two each time. Is there an equivalent or somewhere I can email to make such a request? Thanks for the assistance.

Rcldining@rccl.com

You can go to the Maitre d' the day you board and tell him you prefer a table for two, but first check the table number on your SeaPass card and check where the table is and how big it is.

If you made your reservations through your travel agent, ask your agent to request a table for two. If you made your reservations with a Royal Caribbean phone agent you can call that number and make the request.

If the ship is full you may not get what you want. Priority table requests go to the Crown and Anchor passengers with the highest levels. That said, in over thrity cruises, we have been disappointed in our table assignment only about three times.

Good luck and I hope you enjoy your first cruise on Royal.

I will send them and email and see what I get. Thanks for the information. If that does not work I will talk to the MaitreD and see what he can do. It looks like FOS has one huge dinning room compared to two smaller dinning rooms on the CCL ships. Am I correct?

Freedom's Main Dining Venue is 3 levels starting with Leonardo on Deck 3 which is the Main Room, Issac on Deck 4 and Galileo on Deck 5. I'm sure that one of the upper Decks is devoted to MTD either in part or the entire area.

Hey we're on that cruise too! We chose my time dining and it allowed us to state our preferences so we chose table for two when we made our reservations.

I would have liked to do mtd but it was already full. I will check out the roll call.

Hello,

Call your TA if you used one and that person can put in the request for you.

Also if you go to the dining room for breakfast or lunch you can ask to be seated alone if you don't care to eat with strangers. I've been doing it for years.

Archived