Official CC "Three Saints and a Miracle, Part Deux" Review... With Pics

campdaan

Here is a view on the way back to the ship.

The Atlantic Ocean is on the left, and the Carribean is on the right.

The island of Nevis is in the background.

2804811910100521907S600x600Q85.jpg

*sigh* Boarding the ship for the last time...

2337896450100521907S600x600Q85.jpg

2372447460100521907S600x600Q85.jpg

2362822860100521907S600x600Q85.jpg

2645889420100521907S600x600Q85.jpg

2842857610100521907S600x600Q85.jpg

Thank you so much for the pics and review. I bumped it so it would stay on the first page so I could show it to my family when I got home from work. We are going on the Miracle in Oct. and the pics were just what we needed to hold us over.

Thanks!!! :)

Great review Daan - It was great meeting you and thank you for organizing the cabin crawl. I was afraid you may have posted a picture of my husband ( as the worst thing I have seen on a cruise) lol.

We just booked the Dream for September and all the cove balconies are sold out. Next time!!

If you have a photo of an obstucted view balcony could you please post it.

Thank you

StaceyAnn

• 2 months later...

Hey Daan, After reading your Miracle review, I'm even more anxious to meet you. Great review and loved the pictures.

How interesting that the itinerary is the one the Miracle Maniacs took in Jan.2011 yet we had some different results in St. Kitts and St. Lucia.

The Reggae Bar was prompt with good food the day we were there. Your tour with Spencer Ambrose was very different; in many ways it was not satisfactory at all. Was that the lunch he provided to you? If so, WOW, what a difference.

Loved all the photos. Not sure why I never read this review. I often read reviews of ships we have been on. Enjoyed it. See you on the BREEZE !

The Reggae Bar was prompt with good food the day we were there...

Your tour with Spencer Ambrose was very different; in many ways it was not satisfactory at all. Was that the lunch he provided to you? If so, WOW, what a difference...

Thanks Delta Dear for all the kind words.

The only problem with The Raggae Bar was the woman whom I ordered food from. She was also handling all the waitstaff transactions and the waitresses were yelling at her in another language because she just was screwing up everything.

It's too bad, because the food looked great. But we just ran out of time and patience.

As for Spencer, He had several tours going, so he was juggling a lot of people. I can see where if anything went slightly off course, it would have a domino effect on several dozen people. We had a great time with Spencer, He was awesome.

And Yes, that was the lunch we were served, it was delicious !

I still have more pics to upload and hope to finish this review, while it may not be relevent anymore for someone sailing the Miracle, perhaps it can help with someone visiting one of these stops.

Plus, I love posting pics...

Much better than discussing chair-hogs, bacon police, or gold vs platinum...

Archived