Hotels in Anchorage with Complimentary Airport or Train Shuttle

kenmii

We also found the same accomodations at the Comfort Inn Ship Creek and are staying there again this summer.

That said there are quite a few hotels that have the same services. I would just be sure and ask if they have that service when making reservations.

Why is complimentary shuttle a deal breaker? If you find a hotel that is quite a bit cheaper than one with a shuttle, and the cost of the hotel + taxi is still less than the cost of the hotel with the "complimentary" shuttle, aren't you still coming out ahead?

Why is complimentary shuttle a deal breaker? If you find a hotel that is quite a bit cheaper than one with a shuttle, and the cost of the hotel + taxi is still less than the cost of the hotel with the "complimentary" shuttle, aren't you still coming out ahead?

Absolutely true, not a deal breaker, but i thought I would start there :)

Marriott Residence Inn has a shuttle and also provides breakfast.

The 2 bdrm suite is great for 2 couples travelling together as they are two separate bedrooms with their own bathrooms with a living room and small kitchen in the middle and the breakfast was very nice.

We stayed there in June, 2007 and are staying there again this trip first and last night in Anchorage.

Isn't has good a deal if you are getting a one bedroom. Is more expensive. I think the 2 bedroom is $300.00 a night but splitting it with the other couple works out nice with a hot breakfast included.

I like Embassy Suites also but for the same thing there it is $417.00.

Marriott Residence Inn has a shuttle and also provides breakfast.

The 2 bdrm suite is great for 2 couples travelling together as they are two separate bedrooms with their own bathrooms with a living room and small kitchen in the middle and the breakfast was very nice.

We stayed there in June, 2007 and are staying there again this trip first and last night in Anchorage.

Isn't has good a deal if you are getting a one bedroom. Is more expensive. I think the 2 bedroom is $300.00 a night but splitting it with the other couple works out nice with a hot breakfast included.

I like Embassy Suites also but for the same thing there it is $417.00.

True, but for the "basic" suite, Embassy Suites was $235.

Yes, but I was comparing the best we could get for two couples. Two basic suites at Embassy suites would be $470.00 or a 2 bedroom suite for 417.00 so I opted for Marriott's Residence Inn for $300.00.

Archived