Liberty Upper/Lower Porthole room

audekat

Anyone have any comments on this type of room? I booked one for me and my son. I am thinking I will have him sleep on a mattress on floor because he won't be three yet and the top bunk is too high for him, and I don't want to land on him if I have to get up at night.

Are the portholes up high? Will he be able to look out of them without me picking him up?

Is there a reasonable amount of open space on floor if we need some quite play time (coloring, or a puzzle)?

Thanks!

The portholes are pretty high for a child. There is a little ledge/window seat (sort of) right next to the porthole that you could sit him on so that he can look out of it. You technically won't have to hold him if you sit him down, but you will will need to watch him to make sure he doesn't fall.

There will be floor space to color, do a puzzle...etc...Obviously, not much room to run or anything like that.

Have fun!

I was on the liberty a few years ago I had a port hole room and there was a bed and a couch in the room wich was made into a bed there was no pullmen bed in that room .. I had the room steward move the couch and i had a full size bed .. the room #was 2217 and my sister was in 2212 and she had the same set up

Archived