M-Class Aft Cabin lovers: Reclining chairs have been removed.

C 2 C

Interesting as there is a similar situation going on with Princess also changing the furniture on the verandas to something that is uncomfortable and unusable. Here is the thread: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1593096

You will see that Princess has responded to all the complaints, over 400 replies on this thread, by agreeing to change back to the original design. I was one of them as our recent cruise was a disappointment as we could not use our balcony due to the uncomfortable chairs and the minuscule table.

Several people emailed and called their CEO to complain about paying a premium price for certain classes of verandas and being denied appropriate comfort measures.

Just off Summit C1 (aft balcony 7203):

4 chairs (at least two reclined) 2 foot rests. 1 table. No complaints.

Thanks for the input. We will be in 7208 in Sept. Our first aft and we are really looking forward to it. It's a Canada/New England cruise so may have to use a blanket. Still plan to use that balcony.

Linda

Upon your return please come back here and let us know about the lounge chairs----maybe some pics ?---if your steward got them for you or did you go to the pool yourselves?

I hate that this is an issue at all-----But it wouldn't set me back much

Enjoy your beautiful cruise

Returned from 3/29 Millennium cruise and there were 2 regular chairs and 2 reclining chairs with foot rests on the balcony when we arrived. This was cabin 6144 -- not one of the aft cabins.

Was told by the OP the recliners were on the balcony in response to his complaint. He was also on the 3/29 cruise.

Linda

Linda

Linda

Just off Summit C1 (aft balcony 7203):

4 chairs (at least two reclined) 2 foot rests. 1 table. No complaints.

Thanks for the info. We will be on Summit in two weeks and have cabin 7203 for 15 days. Glad to hear about the reclining chairs and foot rests. My DH loves laying out there and watching the wake. It is a big reason why we pay the money for this cabin.

Pat

I just returned from the Connie, had an aft FV. All the aft cabins have 2 or 3 of the loungers that they have always had. Also, the new wood tables and chairs.

I was so pleased to enjoy those loungers. I hope they don't get rid of them!

I just returned from the Connie, had an aft FV. All the aft cabins have 2 or 3 of the loungers that they have always had. Also, the new wood tables and chairs.

I was so pleased to enjoy those loungers. I hope they don't get rid of them!

Awesome!!! Thanks for the update and glad you had a great time ;)

Archived