17 days until Jewel!

Passports and ID are most important. Everything else could be purchased if forgotten. Have fun!! Oh and cross pack some of everybody's clothes into each suitcase just in case 1 suitcase is lost (if you are flying).

THE JEWEL is a beautiful ship..just got back from our 3rd trip this year....

best advice is to relax go with flow.. one night when you don't want to go to the show head to the solarium and swim and use the jacuzzi... quiet and peaceful

Oh and don't pack pliers they are apparently on the banned list... (I still can't figure how my son had pliers in his shave kit and forgot his razor) My first visit to the naughty room

Relax! You will have a great time! As Cheryl said all you REALLY need are your documents, any important prescription meds and a credit card. I check by physically putting my hands on these things including looking at the names on the ids in the car in the driveway before pulling away. I often travel with just DH or DD'S alone and worry that I may have grabbed the wrong persons passport out of the safe- so I always look at the names while in the car, that way I also know its with me and not left in a bag or on the counter at home:eek:.)

Everything else can be worked out! Just think a couple of weeks and you will be sailing into the sun:D

Have been cruising RCL exclusively since 1989 and Jewel is our favorite ship. As others have said, make sure you have your ID's and passports along with any required meds you might need. Everything else can be replaced if need be. Enjoy your cruise!

Does anyone have show times or copies of the compasses. Trying to figure out what time to make reservations for Portofinos...

Thanks!

This was the show times schedule a little over a month ago.

Day 1: Welcome Aboard (all guests) 7:45 pm

Day 2: 9:00 pm & 10:45 pm (Formal night)

Day 3: 7:00 pm & 9:00 pm

Day 4: 7:00 pm & 9:00 pm

Day 5: 7:00 pm & 9:00 pm

Archived