Help: FLL to Miami hotel transportation

zabs

There are several options for getting from the Ft. Lauderdale Airport to Miami. What has been your experience (good or bad) with this? There are 4 of us with luggage, staying at the InterContinental Miami. There is no hotel transfer available. Posted taxi fare is $70, one way, according to their website. I'm sure there are some clever CC's out there that can show us the best way!:D

We've used SAS, but that was just for two of us. It's going to run you $15 plus tip. I'd go for the extra $10 and get a private taxi for the four of you. Just make sure you get a van taxi so you all fit.

BTW, you're going to love this hotel. We always stay there when we're in Miami. If you want a dinner suggestion, try Puntino's Downtown (not the other one that is further away, this one is a block or two from your hotel) or Fratelli Milano (same general location as Puntino's Downtown). Both outstanding and very reasonably priced.

Jo-Ann

I'm flying into FLL and sailing out of Miami next month. I'm booked with SAS, too. Although I haven't tried them yet, they must be doing something right if everyone recommends them. Good luck!

Archived