Allure sofa bed or pullman for 3rd adult son

Deciding between two interior category L staterooms for three adult sons: 6535 versus 8435. These are the only two interior staterooms for 3 still available before bumping up to a C1. We usually get two staterooms but son number 4 can't come. 6535 has the pullman and is on the same floor as the fitness center and Diamond Club. One son is Diamond Plus and the other two are Diamond. Two sons are big fitness buffs. 8435 has the sofa bed and is on the same floor as the Park Cafe (love those roast beef sandwiches). Sons are 18-25 and range in height from 6 feet to 6 feet 8 inches. I have spent the afternoon reading as many posts as possible about the sofa beds and pullmans. It seems that the sofa bed might be more comfortable. Can someone confirm if the sofa bed is on the entrance side of the cabin in this category and that it is double size? Is the sofa in 6535 with the pullman the same size as the sofa in 8435 when it is closed? I know they would probably prefer a larger couch for sitting. I am worried there will be no room to move when the sofa bed is open. I asked C & A if they could put a roll-a-way in either room instead and they said NO! Someone on the boards however said they were able to have this done once on board-anyone have any recent experience with this? My other concern is C & A told me the weight limit for pullmans is 200 but I read on these boards 300-weight ranges 180-230. My husband and I will be in a D7 on Deck 11. Trying to decide between 11716 or 11728 on the end (next to the big balcony) if anyone would like to comment. Thanks in advance for any replies!

My 2 sons shared the sofa bed a few years ago - one was 6'4" and the other a mere 6' - they were 14 and 16 at the time. The steward put an extender on the bed and they were fine. Go for the sofa bed!!! With both 6'5" now, they will need their own beds.....

Thank you everyone for your replies. Will773 do you think that last cabin next to the awesome public balcony is ever noisy? I wouldn't like people banging up on the side of the wall etc.?

I'm only 5'4 and HATED the sofa bed! I've slept on the pullman before and it's a much more comfortable bed. I felt like I was going to smother on the sofa bed and it takes up floor space. I was miserable and we've agreed that we won't put anyone on a sofa bed on future cruises. We, in fact, had a hard time locating a cabin that didn't have a sofa bed on a cruise this past March. All the pullman's were taken and we switched the cruise ship just to avoid the dreaded sofa bed. Everyone will have their own opinion, but having slept on both, there's no comparison. PULLMAN!

Archived