Great Pants

efoote01

I love Eileen Fisher's washable stretch crepe pants -- same idea, pull on, go with anything, dress them up with a jacket or dressy top, or dress them down for the plane with a tee and a soft yoga-type hoodie. They are easy to wash and dry - never fade, always look good. Spendy unless they are on sale, but worth every penny, as far as I'm concerned!

392154166_CasualnightsPants.jpg.6579a42662f737fa6e529317c78296c2.jpg

Second the Eileen Fisher pants. I have had some of the black crepe pants for 6 or 7 years and they still look great. Wash them in cold water and I hang mine to dry but they go with everything. I wear them casually with a stripe cotton tee to dress up on a cruise with dressy tops. I love most of her clothes - they are just made well. I have a number of her silk tops and they are great for dress up as a few accessories and you are dressed up and they take up no room in luggage. Just so versatile

FYI: Nordstrom has the black stretch crepe pants on their site right now:

http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/eileen-fisher-straight-leg-crepe-pants/2829980?origin=keywordsearch&resultback=4960

Also, Neiman Marcus usually has them. I recently got a pair from NM on sale for just $55, which was a pretty big sale.

Love EF's scarves too!

Archived