Just at Sapphire Beach last week

battweb

We were at Sapphire Beach last week and had a great time. We took a cab there ($9ish each way ... got cut a deal for $5 for the 2 kids) and got dropped off by 9 a.m. Amazingly clear and beautiful beach. I brought my own snorkel gear and we rented some for the kids. The people at the beach shack were very kind and helpful. They also have a grill open (great mahi sandwich) and our beach-side server, Lindsey, took great care of us. Ask for her and tip her well. She is great people.

We saw lots of fish and beautiful views. We would go back here again in a heartbeat. Last visit, we went to Meagan's Bay. That is very good too, but I enjoyed this more.

Enjoy if you go!

Mike

We were at Sapphire Beach last week and had a great time. We took a cab there ($9ish each way ... got cut a deal for $5 for the 2 kids) and got dropped off by 9 a.m. Amazingly clear and beautiful beach. I brought my own snorkel gear and we rented some for the kids. The people at the beach shack were very kind and helpful. They also have a grill open (great mahi sandwich) and our beach-side server, Lindsey, took great care of us. Ask for her and tip her well. She is great people.

We saw lots of fish and beautiful views. We would go back here again in a heartbeat. Last visit, we went to Meagan's Bay. That is very good too, but I enjoyed this more.

Enjoy if you go!

Mike

Just wondering where did you pick up the cab? We are coming into Havensight Pier and am having a hard time finding cab pricing from there to Sapphire beach.

Please and thank you for any information.

Dorsey

Enjoy if you go!

Mike

Isn't Sapphire a great spot?! We spent a week there following our stay in the BVI and we look forward to returning again and again. And the proximity to Red Hook and Coki make it even more perfect! Nothing like enjoying a cocktail on the balcony and staring at Tortola, St John, and the beautiful water...

It's great to hear that someone else enjoyed their time there! I just can't understand the negative reports I occasionally see on Sapphire Beach from some folks here, strange indeed, but some are a bit suspicious...

Thanks for the report!

Archived