Looking for best mofongo/mojitos In Old San Juan

Cruiser733380

I've done a lot of research on your subject and found this :D:

Punta de Vistaright by the ship - Address: 1 Calle Juan Antonio Coretejas - 2 for 1 Mojitos, Shrimp Mofongo – (4-5 stars on Tripadvisor – reviews say to look past the beer signs & plastic tables & chairs – they have excellent food and mojitos)

Punta de Vistaright by the ship - Address: 1 Calle Juan Antonio Coretejas - 2 for 1 Mojitos, Shrimp Mofongo – (4-5 stars on Tripadvisor – reviews say to look past the beer signs & plastic tables & chairs – they have excellent food and mojitos)

Thanks! Great reviews on Tripadvisor. Perfect!

• 2 weeks later...

I will 2nd this. We loved this place!! Great food, the mojitos were so good and the owner is so friendly. It was so pleasant sitting outside watching the cruise ships leave and enjoying the beautiful evening. We happened to be there on St Pats day and he was telling us all the green things he had. It was funny. He is actually from the states originally. I had way too many mojitos that night though.:( Nothing fancy but the food and drinks were great.

Archived