Scenic Ruby now cruising 31 March 2012

Avsec

We are going from Budapest to Amsterdam in September. What type of electrical outlets (220, 110 v) are there in the rooms? I need to bring a plug in medical device.

I think I read in the brochure they are 220V

I am sure someone will confirm that

People mostly made an effort and dressed up, some ladies took the opportunity to re-use outfits they had when they were mother-of- the-bride, and they looked lovely, most of the ladies were dressed as if going to a really nice restaurant,black pants, sparkly tops, bling, some with evening shoes ( though there is about 200 metres of loose gravel across the Palace's courtyard).

Regards, Kathryn

Thanks Kathryn for the dress advice

I am packing my black dressy pants & Black skirt with some nice tops ...so that will have to do ;)

DH will take his blazer no matter what I tell him

Lyn

We are going from Budapest to Amsterdam in September. What type of electrical outlets (220, 110 v) are there in the rooms? I need to bring a plug in medical device.

You didn't say what line you are with but you may find it helpful to read the thread in this section called "Scenic Cruise Ships"

• 5 months later...

My husband and I have booked a river cruise with Uniworld. We will be on the River Empress. Leaving end of August, 2013. We will be traveling from Budapest to Amsterdam.

Anyone out there that can give me any feedback. This is the first time River Cruising so need all the info we can get.

Thanks

My husband and I have booked a river cruise with Uniworld. We will be on the River Empress. Leaving end of August, 2013. We will be traveling from Budapest to Amsterdam.

Anyone out there that can give me any feedback. This is the first time River Cruising so need all the info we can get.

Thanks

You may want to start a new thread or do a search for UNIWORLD cruises

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=191

This thread is about SCENIC TOURS the cruise line not about the scenery :rolleyes:

Archived