Looking for Gary - Current construction & traffic?

ginny123

I have seen questions/posts in the past regarding traffic and construction conditions and Gary always seems to be able to answer with information I find very helpful. If you're out there, Gary, please let me know what to expect next week (Tuesday) on St. Marten (particularly between the cruise port and Mullet Bay), or perhaps where else to look for that information. Thanks so much!!

I have seen questions/posts in the past regarding traffic and construction conditions and Gary always seems to be able to answer with information I find very helpful. If you're out there, Gary, please let me know what to expect next week (Tuesday) on St. Marten (particularly between the cruise port and Mullet Bay), or perhaps where else to look for that information. Thanks so much!!

Hi there :),

I'm still out here, actually in London, UK, at the moment.

I'm not aware of any specific traffic problems right now.

The only question would be for travel from Mullet/Maho back to the Cruise Facility (as is always the issue).

Looks like you sail at 5:00, so back aboard by 4:30?

I would be out of the area by 2:45, 3:00 at the latest, and back to the Cruise Facility for a bit of shopping and one last St. Maarten drink before boarding.

gary

Archived