March 2013

Well I have been researching cruises for my 60th in March 13, I have looked at all the cruise companys for the date I need (8th March) and I think it will be the Dream again!!!

We will do the other itinerary this time (Latin Gems) so there will be 2 different ports, but as my sister and her hubby are joining us on their 1 st cruise I don't think you can beat the Dream.

Now to keep and eye open for a good price....................:):)

Well I have been researching cruises for my 60th in March 13, I have looked at all the cruise companys for the date I need (8th March) and I think it will be the Dream again!!!

We will do the other itinerary this time (Latin Gems) so there will be 2 different ports, but as my sister and her hubby are joining us on their 1 st cruise I don't think you can beat the Dream.

Now to keep and eye open for a good price....................:):)

I'm sure you will have a great time blossom - good luck with the price tracking. I think the prices are quite high at the moment and with the AI not available I think I'd wait a bit - BUT of course it is a very special celebration so you will want to be sure to secure the date you want. Quite a dilemma!!

Plus with all the money they are spending on the Dream I would imagine the prices will remain high for a while as they see how much they can get away with charging for the upgraded ship.

Archived