Who do you book with?

Glad I asked!! Had a look at Cruise Deals and they do look a bit cheaper although they are pricing it on a Man flight, I will phone them tomorrow and enquire for LGW.

I am half temped to wait a while, but as I do want a particular date, it may be wise to book early.

Glad I asked!! Had a look at Cruise Deals and they do look a bit cheaper although they are pricing it on a Man flight, I will phone them tomorrow and enquire for LGW.

I am half temped to wait a while, but as I do want a particular date, it may be wise to book early.

Give them a ring and ask them to email you a price, then take it to a couple of travel agents and see if they can do better. If you are happy with either price, book it and then don't check to see if the cruise has gotten cheaper before you go. It may go down or even up in price, but there is no point in worrying about that - you will have paid a price you are happy with.

Usually get internet price and get TA to match or better it, but won't book early again due to the bargains going around just now.

Us too. Seriously thinking of booking late for 2013. Will look for 2 or 3 alternative cruises, not all with Thomsons, and hope at least one is available at a reasonable late price.

We always book through our RBS account, they manage to beat the Thomson and internet prices every time plust they throw in the skylounge passes.

I don't have that account, sounds good though.

I contacted Cruise Deals and surprisingly they were more expensive than Thompson.

The RBS account is called a Black Account. You pay a charge every month but get all your travel insurance for the year, free access into any executive lounge, emergency call out for household problems, identity protection etc. You also get 25% back on any concert tickets you purchase through them which I find usually covers my charge. I order my daughters T in the Park camping tickets which save me a bomb. They also manage to beat holiday prices by at least a couple of hundred.

I've just looked at RBS black account and you have to earn at least £100,000 a year to open an account with them. Oh my god I would love to earn a quarter of that.

With that revenue through the a/c no wonder they give you generous perks!! But if you're entitled - make the most of it! ;)

Archived