Ordering Soda, Coffee, Etc.

Teacher_91

When you order soda, coffee, mixed drinks, etc. how are they served? Are they served in 'real' cups and glasses or or they served in 'throw-a-ways' with lids? Also what sizes do they come in? Do you have the option of 'small', 'medium', or 'large' or is it one basic size?

Thanks in advance!

The answer to your question will vary depending on the venue. Generally, your hot beverages will be in a mug or cup; cold beverages in a glass...not a paper cup. The only place I have seen coffee...or tea...available in a paper cup is at the coffee bar on deck five next to the IC and that is only if requested.

Lew

When you order soda, coffee, mixed drinks, etc. how are they served? Are they served in 'real' cups and glasses or or they served in 'throw-a-ways' with lids? Also what sizes do they come in? Do you have the option of 'small', 'medium', or 'large' or is it one basic size?

Thanks in advance!

Coffee, soda and mixed drinks, in a non-pool venue, for consumption in the venue are served in a "real" container. Coffee to go is in a one-use paper cup with lid.

You will find beverage containers in pool areas, or venues where it is likely that people will take them to the pool area, tend to be heavy plastic cups that get washed and re-used.

I really don't recall if size choices are available.

Thanks in advance!

In regards to sizes of soda's (with soda card) - sodas come in the smaller glasses unless you request the larger glass. We have found that some of the inside bars do not carry the larger glasses so you have no options at those venues.

Thanks to everyone who replied!

In regards to sizes of soda's (with soda card) - sodas come in the smaller glasses unless you request the larger glass. We have found that some of the inside bars do not carry the larger glasses so you have no options at those venues.

In regards to the soda card, I've about decided I will get the Mr. one since he's the kind of guy who can drink five glasses of ice tea or soda during dinner. The Mr. ALWAYS gets his monies worth on the 'free refills' concept. :D I, on the other hand, rarely finish my glass and almost NEVER need a refill, so economically I can't imagine the soda card would work for me. When purchasing a soda is the price adjusted according to the size glass you are given? I also perfer my drinks in cups with lids and straws. Is this an option?

Thanks in advance for taking the time to answer my questions.

...he's the kind of guy who can drink five glasses of ice tea or soda during dinner.

When purchasing a soda is the price adjusted according to the size glass you are given? I also perfer my drinks in cups with lids and straws. Is this an option?

Ice tea is free, so he can have as much as he wants without purchasing a soda card.

I may stand corrected, but I believe you'll get a can of soda when you purchase it without a soda card. At least that's what I have received whenever I have purchased soda. You'll get fountain soda with the soda card.

If you prefer to drink from a glass, ask for a glass filled with ice and a straw when you place your order.

Lew

Archived