Magic Cherry on Top Store... Help!

finditapt

Unfortunately, the items sold in the gift shops (Cherry On Top, etc.) are only sold through Starboard Cruise Services, and only on the cruise ships. They cannot be purchased online or anywhere else. You may occasionally see something on Ebay that was originally purchased on a cruise ship, but you'd have better luck finding a needle in a haystack. As someone else mentioned, there is a slim chance that you could find someone on one of the Roll Calls that would be willing to help you out. Another thing you might try is to go to a nearby travel agency that specializes in cruises and see if one of the cruise agents could put you in touch with someone from your area that is soon going on a cruise on one of the ships that has a "Cherry On Top" store, and see if that person would be willing to pick up a jacket for you. Good luck!

Nope. Starboard has nothing to do with the Cherry on Top Stores.

OP if plan A doesn't work, try contacting Carnival on it. (I recommend going through their twitter peeps).

Thanks for the tips. I called Carnival directly, and they said I needed to contact Starboard services for all items sold on the ship (including Cherry on Top store). I called Starboard, and they only sell their items on the ship. Said something about a customs thing...I think. Oh well, thanks to Gina and Jennean, I should have the jacket within a couple weeks. Hopefully they still sell it when Jennean goes on her cruise. If that doesn't work, then John Heald is my next step...

Thanks for the tips. I called Carnival directly, and they said I needed to contact Starboard services for all items sold on the ship (including Cherry on Top store). I called Starboard, and they only sell their items on the ship. Said something about a customs thing...I think. Oh well, thanks to Gina and Jennean, I should have the jacket within a couple weeks. Hopefully they still sell it when Jennean goes on her cruise. If that doesn't work, then John Heald is my next step...

If the may 9th does not work (if they don't have it in then)we will be cruising may 27th on the magic and live in the bmt area. The doctor I work for has an office right off of katy frwy and I could send it back with him and you can go by the office.

If the may 9th does not work (if they don't have it in then)we will be cruising may 27th on the magic and live in the bmt area. The doctor I work for has an office right off of katy frwy and I could send it back with him and you can go by the office.

Thank you so much! I will let you know if they don't have the right jacket during the time Jennean is trying for me.

My daughter bought a zip up hoodie type jacket at the Cherry on Top candy store while on our last cruise. Well, she lost it and is so upset about it. She LOVED that jacket and paid the $50 with her own money. I'm trying to find out if there is another way to buy a jacket from that store online. I can't seem to find one, and would love to surprise her with another jacket on her birthday. Any suggestions?

where do you live?

where do you live?

I live in Katy. I have someone I found through this thread that is going on this cruise either today or tomorrow. Hoping they have her size available while she is on this trip. If not, I will need help again!

• 2 weeks later...
I have the jacket!! It was the second thing I did after I boarded the ship. I think it's great how people are willing to help. Now, I have to get it to it's owner.

That's great!!!

Dana

I have the jacket!! It was the second thing I did after I boarded the ship. I think it's great how people are willing to help. Now, I have to get it to it's owner.

AWESOME, jaycat !!

She is going to be soooooo excited :):)

BTW: Glad to see there ARE nice, friendly & helpful cruisers on CC.

There are a handful of nasty peeps on these boards -- (Mostly the 5,000+ posters) It's refreshing to see that "chasinraynbowz" and "happy cruzin" haven't joined the "nasty" club. :D:D

This thread makes my heart smile.

Yea!!! for jaycat *\:p/* (and Yea!!! for the others that offered to help out)

*\:p/*

Got POM POMS ???? teheheee

[quote name='jaycat']I have the jacket!! It was the second thing I did after I boarded the ship. I think it's great how people are willing to help. Now, I have to get it to it's owner.[/quote]

[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]WOW, maybe I just need a cruise but this post actually brought tears to my eyes. It is so nice (and refreshing) to see people helping people here.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]Jaycat – if we are ever on the same sailing – let me buy you a drink – you’re the type of person I would like to sail with.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='TowMater']AWESOME, jaycat !!
She is going to be soooooo excited :)

BTW: Glad to see there [B]ARE[/B] nice, friendly & helpful cruisers on CC.
There are a handful of nasty peeps on these boards -- ([B][COLOR="Red"]Mostly the 5,000+ posters[/COLOR][/B]) It's refreshing to see that "chasinraynbowz" and "happy cruzin" haven't joined the "nasty" club. :D:D

This thread makes my heart smile.
Yea!!! for jaycat *\:p/* (and Yea!!! for the others that offered to help out)

*\:p/*
Got POM POMS ???? teheheee[/QUOTE]
[COLOR="Indigo"][B][SIZE="4"]
Hey now, it is only a very few who are nasty,
it just seems like there are more because of the nasty remarks.
Most are kind....
I was so glad to see this post come up again,
I just knew it was going to be good news about that hoodie.
I truly believe there is more good than bad out there
Here is one more time it is proven :)
[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

[quote name='Cjlovestocruise'][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]WOW, maybe I just need a cruise but this post actually brought tears to my eyes. It is so nice (and refreshing) to see people helping people here.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]Jaycat – if we are ever on the same sailing – let me buy you a drink – you’re the type of person I would like to sail with.[/SIZE][/FONT][/quote]

Yay!!!! Jennean is the greatest!!! Not only for doing me this favor, but by meeting with her, you can tell she is a class act. Picked it up today! She wouldn't accept anything extra for it. Good Karma to her. My daugher is going to be so surprised on her birthday.

Thank you also to all the others that were willing to help if they didn't have the jacket in stock.

[quote name='finditapt']Yay!!!! Jennean is the greatest!!! Not only for doing me this favor, but by meeting with her, you can tell she is a class act. Picked it up today! She wouldn't accept anything extra for it. Good Karma to her. My daugher is going to be so surprised on her birthday.

Thank you also to all the others that were willing to help if they didn't have the jacket in stock.[/QUOTE]

So glad to hear!!!!

Dana

[quote name='finditapt']Yay!!!! Jennean is the greatest!!! Not only for doing me this favor, but by meeting with her, you can tell she is a class act. Picked it up today! She wouldn't accept anything extra for it. Good Karma to her. My daugher is going to be so surprised on her birthday.

Thank you also to all the others that were willing to help if they didn't have the jacket in stock.[/quote]

How inspirational!!!! So excited for your daughter and very happy to read a nice story about generous people and their desire to help. :)

[quote name='finditapt']Thank you so much. If I can't find anyone from Katy going on the cruise by her birthday, I will email you. I do have pics, and can send you the money along with a prepaid return envelope for mailing.[/quote]

Hi we live near Austin, Texas - traveling on the Magic 6/17 out of Galveston. I'd be happy to help you out and buy/deliver the hoodie for you on our way home. Just let me know the size. We will be celebrating my dd's sweet 16 on the cruise so I found the zip hoodie a great "surprise bdy gift".

[quote name='finditapt']Yay!!!! Jennean is the greatest!!! Not only for doing me this favor, but by meeting with her, you can tell she is a class act. Picked it up today! She wouldn't accept anything extra for it. Good Karma to her. My daugher is going to be so surprised on her birthday.[/quote]

Wow how very kind of her. I hope good karma is coming her way too.

[quote name='jaycat']I have the jacket!! It was the second thing I did after I boarded the ship. I think it's great how people are willing to help. Now, I have to get it to it's owner.[/quote]

Great Job Jennean!! :D

Did you have a good time? You disappeared and I didn't see you again after that night I ran into you in the Vibe.

Archived