Magic Cherry on Top Store... Help!

finditapt

My daughter bought a zip up hoodie type jacket at the Cherry on Top candy store while on our last cruise. Well, she lost it and is so upset about it. She LOVED that jacket and paid the $50 with her own money. I'm trying to find out if there is another way to buy a jacket from that store online. I can't seem to find one, and would love to surprise her with another jacket on her birthday. Any suggestions?

Not sure what a roll call is, but I will search around on this site and see. Thank you!

Go to the "cruise message board" where you chose this thread - scroll down to the Roll Call section and choose Carnival. Threads - organized under ship name will appear. They usually have the date of the sailing in the title.

Good luck!

My daughter bought a zip up hoodie type jacket at the Cherry on Top candy store while on our last cruise. Well, she lost it and is so upset about it. She LOVED that jacket and paid the $50 with her own money. I'm trying to find out if there is another way to buy a jacket from that store online. I can't seem to find one, and would love to surprise her with another jacket on her birthday. Any suggestions?

Unfortunately, the items sold in the gift shops (Cherry On Top, etc.) are only sold through Starboard Cruise Services, and only on the cruise ships. They cannot be purchased online or anywhere else. You may occasionally see something on Ebay that was originally purchased on a cruise ship, but you'd have better luck finding a needle in a haystack. As someone else mentioned, there is a slim chance that you could find someone on one of the Roll Calls that would be willing to help you out. Another thing you might try is to go to a nearby travel agency that specializes in cruises and see if one of the cruise agents could put you in touch with someone from your area that is soon going on a cruise on one of the ships that has a "Cherry On Top" store, and see if that person would be willing to pick up a jacket for you. Good luck!

Not sure what a roll call is, but I will search around on this site and see. Thank you!

Here is a link to all of the Magic's roll calls.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=626

Find one that is leaving in a week or two and see if someone would be willing to help you out! Can't hurt!!

Good luck!!

I'll volunteer to go on the Magic w/in the next few weeks and purchase a new one for her! As long as you pay for me to cruise, I will hand deliver it to her ;););)

On a serious note-good luck! I do think the role call idea is probably your best bet.

We will be on the magic may 13 to 0th and would be happy to help. If you could find a picture of the jacket and get sizes we live in Laredo but we could work someway out to mail it or meet my email is c.espimosa@gmail.com

Thank you so much. If I can't find anyone from Katy going on the cruise by her birthday, I will email you. I do have pics, and can send you the money along with a prepaid return envelope for mailing.

We will be on the magic may 13 to 0th and would be happy to help. If you could find a picture of the jacket and get sizes we live in Laredo but we could work someway out to mail it or meet my email is c.espimosa@gmail.com

WTG!!

Here is your answer!! This board can get overwhelming at times with the bickering and the hatefulness of some folks, but when someone needs help there is always someone to raise their hand and help!!

I'll volunteer to go on the Magic w/in the next few weeks and purchase a new one for her! As long as you pay for me to cruise, I will hand deliver it to her ;););)

On a serious note-good luck! I do think the role call idea is probably your best bet.

There is no better bet!

I just wanted to share that two years ago we were on a cruise. My daughter always gets those souvenir silver spoons from wherever she goes. We totally forgot to get one on Grand Turk. I checked roll calls, and someone did get it for us! And to top it off, wouldn't let me pay her for it.

Sometimes things happen that just remind you that people can indeed be good :)

I just wanted to share that two years ago we were on a cruise. My daughter always gets those souvenir silver spoons from wherever she goes. We totally forgot to get one on Grand Turk. I checked roll calls, and someone did get it for us! And to top it off, wouldn't let me pay her for it.

Sometimes things happen that just remind you that people can indeed be good :)

Love to hear good things like this.

I will be on the April 29th Magic. I would be willing to pick one up for you. I live in Fort Worth so if you wanted to meet on I45 somewhere, I could call you when we leave the ship. My email address is usmcgina@yahoo.com Shoot me an email.

WTG!!! Here is another one to help!!

Op, please get back with us and let us know how this all worked out!!!

I actually have the same sweatshirt that the OP is describing. It's definitely a one-of-a-kind item that you cannot get anywhere else.

I too love it when people help each other out, instead of trying to one-up. So refreshing!

• 2 weeks later...
WTG!!! Here is another one to help!!

Op, please get back with us and let us know how this all worked out!!!

I found someone(thank you Jenn!!!), with the help from someone on this thread, who is going on the cruise in about a week who is going to get it for me!!

Archived