Civitavecchia to Fiumicino Airport

t_car

with three people, I would be considering a private transfer from the port to the airport. Most likely cheaper than a ship transfer and no worries with the luggage. Lots of good transfer companies where you can check out pricing. Rome in Limo to mention just one would give you a quote that makes it easy to compare.

We use RomeCabs for all our transfer needs. They are a private firm like the other suggested company. (They both use Mercedes and are very reliable.)

You could try to find 2 more people on your roll call to reduce the cost. Just make sure they also want to leave the port at the same time.

Hopefully you did not schedule an early flight. FCO is a long drive from the port and the checkin process is tedious and slow especially for US airlines flying straight to the US.

Thanks for the info Kazu and D4. Our flight does not leave until 3:15pm. I have started a thread in Roll calls for this cruise. Looks like I am the only one right now. Hopefully some fellow passengers sign on and we could share the ride, maybe make some friends before we board.

I will check both of these services out and post it on my Roll Call.

Thanks again,

Tony

Archived