PICS OF POAm

cmooretfo

Great pics of POAm. However, IMO her proportions look less "ship-like" & more like a gigantic floating hotel. Although that seems to be the trend today with all cruise lines looking to increase passenger capacity. I'll reserve further judgment until I see POAm in person. I plan to take a Hawaiian cruise on her next year.

Also, I see there are a couple of good pics of the S/S Norway in the background. She still looks beautiful. I wish more than anything that she could re-enter service with NCL. sigh.....

Real cool pictures. It looks like someone built a hotel ontop of a cruise ship. It still has plastic and stuff around the front of the hotel part though. Can't wait to see it all finished and painted.

Wheni is it's very first cruise?

That part is not a "hotel" part on the front, and on the tops...it is SCAFFOLDING, covered in plastic....all that will be removed...:rolleyes:

Real cool pictures. It looks like someone built a hotel ontop of a cruise ship. It still has plastic and stuff around the front of the hotel part though. Can't wait to see it all finished and painted.

Wheni is it's very first cruise?

First cruise is June 18 - NY-Miami - with Regis and Kelly

I would love to see her come back to her birth place Ms. and sail from the port of Gulfport Ms. I worked on her for about a year at Ingalls and wish we could of had the opporunity to finish this ship and made it the real Pride of America.

If things work out for me I will see the finish product and reminisce as I walk the halls and climb those stairs you see in one of the photos.

Archived