Shirts you can order ahead of time.

Gingee

I would like to have something waiting for my family when we arrive at our cabin. Last year I sent our girls "cookies" through Carnival. They didn't get them until I contacted personnel. Then they got a double batch. I had our room decorated in "bon voyage" signs. My husband thought someone had a party and forgot to take home the signs. So, this year I was tentatively thinking of doing the shirts that Carnival has listed on their web site under gifts. They are kind of hard to see in the pictures and I don't know if they run large or small. I don't even know if my 51 husband, newly l7 year old daughter and 21 year old daughter would even like them. I don't know if they are "geeky" looking or not. Has anyone ordered any of these and could I have some feedback on them?

Thanks

I didn't see anyone wearing them either. I liken those kinds of shirts to the touristy type shirts that people wear the day after and then never again. After Grand Cayman, some people must have done the Hell and Turtle Farm tour, because I counted more tacky cheap looking "I've Been to Hell and Hell Didn't Want Me" shirts than I care to remember.

You might consider the little cooler with the soda and a hat in it. They have two different types of hats (bucket and ballcap style) and you can get soda or beer. Plus you have the little cooler to keep things chilled in your room!

June

Hi

We returned from Fascination 2 weeks ago - and my DH ordered the nite shirt for me to be there when we arrived......(he is so sweet;) ) and I can tell you - nice shirt, and it washes fantastic - it is not a 'cheapie' - like that is going to have 'pills' or get 'nubby'.....I hope you understand my terminology.

Anyway - I thought it was very nice......and it did not go to my 'waist' - like the strawberry cake thingie I wanted to get for him - but chose a $50 gift certificate instead - yep he was real happy to spend that 50 bucks in bud lites!:D

The nite shirts are an average - one size fits 'most'! I am a 14-16 kinda in between person - and I am 5'8" - so it is fine for me - wide enough that I am not uncomfortable and hits me about the knees...........I love it. Great weight for spring and fall - maybe too light for winter though!

:)

Archived