Ms. Noordam vd4164 or va4179

starnsky

Right now you've got an aft cabin. A lot of people like that location for the view of the wake. I've had an aft cabin only once, but really loved it.

Check out the "sticky" thread near the top of this board. There's a wonderful collection of cabin photos. You might be able to compare the two cabins by looking at some pictures.

Well the price for the VD is obviously lower and it does have a huge balcony but nothing beats that view of the wake of the ship. I think if the price is not a problem I would go with 4179 in a heart beat :)

BTW I have had that same port side cabin on the Nieuw Amsterdam and been on the aft facing numberous times ;)

We've been on the stern several times and loved it. Also, in on the Noordam with the oversided verandah on the port side and enjoyed that, too....although I much prefer the stern. For two people, the wider verandah is a waste...the deeper one on the stern, awesome!

4179 WAS THE FIRST HAL CABIN WE EVER STAYED IN!!!!!

We had 4179 for us, and 4181 for the kids!

It is a wonderful cabin and the verandah is oversized!

Because it's at the back of the ship there is no hallway noise, and wake is beautiful… especially at night.

You'll hear some vibration, but it's just enough to lull you to sleep!

Enjoy "my" cabin!!!!

313280_200387696703878_100001979462351_452830_594775454_n.jpg

We chose the side cabin with the oversized balcony. We had friends with an Aft once and didnt care for it. I know everyone else seems to love the aft views but we like to watch the activity going on in the ports and we couldnt see that hardly at all with an aft cabin. I am sure no matter which one you chose you will have a wonderful time :)

4179 WAS THE FIRST HAL CABIN WE EVER STAYED IN!!!!!

We had 4179 for us, and 4181 for the kids!

It is a wonderful cabin and the verandah is oversized!

Because it's at the back of the ship there is no hallway noise, and wake is beautiful… especially at night.

You'll hear some vibration, but it's just enough to lull you to sleep!

Enjoy "my" cabin!!!!

313280_200387696703878_100001979462351_452830_594775454_n.jpg

What cabin pic is this? It is beautiful!

We chose the side cabin with the oversized balcony. We had friends with an Aft once and didnt care for it. I know everyone else seems to love the aft views but we like to watch the activity going on in the ports and we couldnt see that hardly at all with an aft cabin. I am sure no matter which one you chose you will have a wonderful time :)

I am looking forward to it, I just can't wait!:)

We've been on the stern several times and loved it. Also, in on the Noordam with the oversided verandah on the port side and enjoyed that, too....although I much prefer the stern. For two people, the wider verandah is a waste...the deeper one on the stern, awesome!

Thanks for the info, I glad some seasoned cruiser's are posting...:)

What cabin pic is this? It is beautiful!

From the looks of it, it would be 4181, because the verandah divider is open to Cabin 4179.

I was obviously waiting for the family to finish getting ready for dinner… (sigh)… I miss being aboard that ship...

Archived