Radiance

Going to book a cruise to NZ .Just wondering what Balcony and suite cabins would u recom to book

Thanks

We had an inside on our recent trip to Oz and NZ so I can't really help. I would think they're all good - the only thing might be to get one midship rather than forward or aft if anyone in your party has a tendency towards motion sickness.

Also check to see what public areas are either above or below - noise could be a problem. We try to get on a deck that's between 2 cabin decks.

You'll love the Radiance - she's a beautiful ship.

9092 and 9078 are on either side of the hump elevator and the baconies are really deep & accomodated 2 loungers and 2 chairs and table.Close to the atrium so there was an open feel in the hallway also but you can hear the string music from below late on some evenings. The hump rooms middle are great for view (no overhang to look down on) but balcony is regular size. The rooms curving into the hump from the side have smaller balconies. We will be in a directly aft room next week so I can give more info later. Look at the ship deck plan and be sure to avoid being below windjammer/lido directly and avoid being above casine/club below. This ship has a overhang below deck 7 which prevents a direct view down into the water from some rooms. Look at ship photos. It is a beautiful ship. Have fun.

Going to book a cruise to NZ .Just wondering what Balcony and suite cabins would u recom to book

Thanks

I would recommend the Aft stateroom, so you can invite your friends there for the sailaway drinks..........;)

Archived