What is the Majesty like?

OMGoodness :eek: We have never paid anywhere near this rate. IIRC, the most we paid for a Deck 9 OV (forget what they are called, sup OV?) which is the slightly larger cabin category is $279. And yes, we have sailed in the summer when the rates tend to be a bit higher. Had two cabins last summer, Deck 8 obstructed OV, for $239 PP.

We are booked off season in Nov for $629 for the 3 day cruise. But that is for a JS. Gotta have the balcony. Cheapest inside on the same sailing is $279.

We are booked off season in Nov for $629 for the 3 day cruise. But that is for a JS. Gotta have the balcony. Cheapest inside on the same sailing is $279.

I did see a few May, June 1, and a bunch in Sept. at much more reasonable rates, and a Sept 7 JS for $520. I hear you about the balcony; my cut-off on a 4 day for the JS is about $500 - 525. We really do not mind the OV's for these 3 or 4 day cruises.

I'd love to change my dates but DH has burned his 1 week of vacation this year already so I had to get creative. He is off Thanksgiving and the day after. We fly to FL on Thanksgiving day, on the ship Friday, and he will only miss 1 day of work on Monday. We have been itching for a cruise since our last was in 2008. We were scheduled on Adventure for a B2B for our 25th anniversary in 2009 but I had a freak accident and ended up having surgery the week before we were supposed to go and I couldn't fly.:mad: Thank God for insurance.

I did this same itinerary back in 2008 and loved it. I really enjoyed Coco Cay and Key West. I had one of the larger ocean view rooms on deck 6 that had a small sofa, and it didn't seem much smaller than the normal rooms on other ships.

Archived