Back Home Today Just Off The Dream!

cruzlovr75

Hello! We had a great cruise on the Dream. We are going to spend time with our boys who had stayed at home with grandma. I will be writing a detailed review with lots of pictures after the weekend so stay tuned! :)

Hello! We had a great cruise on the Dream. We are going to spend time with our boys who had stayed at home with grandma. I will be writing a detailed review with lots of pictures after the weekend so stay tuned! :)

DD; SIL and 2 grandsons (13 & 17) planning on cruising Carnival Dream in July 2013. Don't know much about ship. Anxiouse to see your review & pictures. Is there a basketball court on Carnival Dream?? Flow Rider?? Thanks for any info.

We'll be heading out on the Dream on May 12th! So excited and looking forward to hearing what you have to say.

Do something for me....check out what you think about 2 boys (13 - 17). They have been on Carnival Glory and loved the water slide (4 years ago) and then did Royal Freedom last year. 13 year old was 12 at the time and fell in love with the Royal Freedom of the Seas.

Sometimes, kids don't want to give up something they really like. Their parents want to try the 'newer' ship...Carnival Dream. Inquiring minds want to know.....Thanks:)

Archived