Has the Magic turned around ?

CENTEX CRUISER

Magic is pulling away from dock now..Wonder if it will disrupt itinerary ?

I doubt it...the captain on the Conquest one year told us they can leave as late as 10 or 11 and still make the first port on time.

I wonder if anyone on CC has friends or family onboard to fill us in ?

My daughters coworker is onboard. She said a passenger had to be airlifted off and one taken to UTMD Galveston. No other details yet.

She said she did not want to go on the Magic now! Last week during our cruise, one had to be disembarked in Key West and another passenger sadly, did not make it and passed on Friday.

photostream

Lazy Sunday afternoon after church, dinner on the island and a ferry ride over to Bolivar and back resulted in seeing the Magic sail away the second time today.

Great ship, here are the balance of the images when we got to take the overnight tour:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/leeusry/sets/72157628129712752/

Not all medical issues are "urgent".

When it happend to us in December - it was a younger passenger who injured a leg "horsing around" in Camp Carnival. We were instruted to return to Galveston and the patient was "handed off" to medics at the pier.

The transfer was very quick and to the point - we were only there a few minutes. DH and I laughed that we barely even stopped :eek:!!

Did you sail on Dec 4th? We were on the ship then and we turned around for a medical issue but we never found out what had happened?

Archived