Eclipse Stateroom 2105 Questions

Rick-n-MeMe

Hello,

We are planning an Eclipse cruise and looking at Resort Deck C2 category #2105. We have read many reviews, comments, and studied the "sticky" for the S-Class ships. We want to be sure about some things. Some comments have been made about noise.

We spend a lot of time on our balcony and would like to know if you can hear the band by the pool? Can you hear toilets flushing all day and/or can you hear other noises from the buffet area. It appears this cabin is underneath part of the women's bathroom and the buffet area.

We are looking forward to the stateroom's location and the size of the balcony, provided it isn't noisy.

Thanks for all your help!

Hello,

We are planning an Eclipse cruise and looking at Resort Deck C2 category #2105. We have read many reviews, comments, and studied the "sticky" for the S-Class ships. We want to be sure about some things. Some comments have been made about noise.

We spend a lot of time on our balcony and would like to know if you can hear the band by the pool? Can you hear toilets flushing all day and/or can you hear other noises from the buffet area. It appears this cabin is underneath part of the women's bathroom and the buffet area.

We are looking forward to the stateroom's location and the size of the balcony, provided it isn't noisy.

Thanks for all your help!

My wife and I, have had this cabin on both the Eclipse AND Eqinox! It is hard to get. I was hoping to keep it a secret. I can't even get it on my next cruise.

GREAT location, just off the pool(noise can't get to it though). No noise from pool area at all-even on balcony. One run up to the buffet at night! and the balcony even has a "angle" AND "flat" side, for viewing bow to strern. shhhhh !!;)

Kevin

Thanks for the feedback. BUT now another question: What about smoke from the port side pool area. Does the cigarette smoke drift onto the balcony when in port? We are not so worried when the ship is under way but when stopped, we worry the smoke will be noticeable on the balcony.

Thanks for the help. We booked yesterday on the Eclipse for 14 nights in #2105 but not until November 2013! So far away!

Thanks for the feedback. BUT now another question: What about smoke from the port side pool area. Does the cigarette smoke drift onto the balcony when in port? We are not so worried when the ship is under way but when stopped, we worry the smoke will be noticeable on the balcony.

Thanks for the help. We booked yesterday on the Eclipse for 14 nights in #2105 but not until November 2013! So far away!

Not at ALL!! I've spent 30 days on that balcony and near smelled ANY smoke at all.. underway or at port. We don't smoke at all, so I would have smelled it. When you get on the ship, you will see how far away the smokers would be (not close at all). You are also on the rear leaning balcony:D.

Wait.. NO.. the smoke is horrid... now what were your dates AGAIN?? :p

Kevin:D

Archived